By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - DriveClub was the UK's best-selling exclusive of 2014

I'm more impressed with it's comeback. I know most sales are from the bundles but it must be selling on its own as well, which is great cause it had so many problems for over a month.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Bundled with every system during the busiest time of the year. Best selling exclusive in theory only.

Shinobi-san said:
Xevross said:

Go Driveclub! Deserves the sales.

Dude you are raping the driveclub worldwide rankings *_*

Seriously your lap times are insane.

Downloaded driveclub last night...what an awesome gaming experience. Within an hour of buying i was playing the game, and what a great game. The gameplay and graphics really are something else :)

Haha thanks, I do try

I think I'm gonna re-do all the world tour events and set better times now too

true_fan said:

Bundled with every system during the busiest time of the year. Best selling exclusive in theory only.

In theory, on paper and every sales tracker. *shrugs*

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

true_fan said:

Dude, don't get so hung up on it. Driveclub did well considering the circumstances at launch and is still selling decently now. It also just got a new Japanese track which looks beautiful.

Around the Network

This game looks so gorgeous. Everytime I watch people playing it, I get more impressed by it.

Go Driveclub! Glad to see it doing so well and beating out the competition.

As I figured DC sales are mainly due to bundling, massively overtracked, and poor stand alone sales.

true_fan said:
As I figured DC sales are mainly due to bundling, massively overtracked, and poor stand alone sales.

Wrong thread? This is an official chart for the UK. UK gamers are much more into racers than US

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
true_fan said:

Wrong thread? This is an official chart for the UK. UK gamers are much more into racers than US

Actually quite similar to the taste of the US, but still overtracked by a great amount.