5 8 6.61%

6 17 14.05%

7 31 25.62%

8 30 24.79%

9 14 11.57%

10 11 9.09%

Total:121
ktay95 said:
Also Anime Channel... why not Crunchyroll??

I believe the crunchyroll app is already available on Wii U.

Around the Network

The only real problem I have with the direct...is knowing which 3ds bundle to buy.  OMG decisions, decisions!  I cannot take the stress.

edit.  just realized that the majora 3ds isnt a bundle.  guess that makes my decision easier?

MDMAlliance said:
ktay95 said:

... but Anime Channel is a 3DS thing =P

Lots of great 3DS stuff, what they did show for Wii U was very promising, but stuff like Pokemon Shuffle, no Yoshi/Mario Maker (plus no Kirby for Europe) dragged it down a bit. 7/10, one of the better general Directs they've done.

ktay95 said:
MDMAlliance said:
ktay95 said:

... but Anime Channel is a 3DS thing =P

Oh, I forgot about that. It wasn't on the North American direct at all, though.

Around the Network

8. FE saved it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

"Nintendo Anime Channel in EU" say what???? Why the tits do we not have that here? But all in all, I would rate it a 8/10. Cannot get that FE trailer out of my head

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

"Nintendo Anime Channel in EU" say what???? Why the tits do we not have that here? But all in all, I would rate it a 8/10. Cannot get that FE trailer out of my head

Probably a liscensing thing, also it looks rather garbage... ok fucking terrible. I would never download it when I have Crunchyroll on my phone

ktay95 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Probably a liscensing thing, also it looks rather garbage... ok fucking terrible. I would never download it when I have Crunchyroll on my phone

Well, its a free Nintendo anime streaming service. I would love to have that since its free

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Nintendo is edging towards dropping support for the Wii U. You can tell by the lack of big or even relevant announcements for it. Tis a shame.