By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly charts week ending Jan. 3rd

I'm looking forward to the Jan 10th data, XB1 will no longer be on sale in North America and I wonder when WiiU will outsell it on weekly charts again. Hopefully it's not just going to outsell XB1 on major release weeks.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

depends on if you believe gaf i suppose.  could be still about a million high if you believe "sources".

I wouldn't ordinarily trust Gaf but Bish would not post anything without a legitimate source. I'm not sure it's 1m too high but possibly 400k - 500k. I can't exactly remember what was actually said, just that the number they suggested was closer to 10m than 11m.

The PS5 Exists. 

Xbone needs another fire sale ASAP.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Xbone needs another fire sale ASAP.

Next week will be very interesting to see how much of a drop it has with the price increase and holidays completely over with.

That COD xbox one attached rate is simply amazing.

Praise the One.

Around the Network
ninjapirate42 said:

Next week will be very interesting to see how much of a drop it has with the price increase and holidays completely over with.

I would say the following week will be more interesting. You could still get the XB1 for the lower price from certain places.

The PS5 Exists. 

Yo one of my predictions was right!

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

I'm surprised X1 isn't lower.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Kresnik said:
Vita up 4k WoW. It begins.

*nod*

We know that week 1 is the biggest week for Sony consoles in Japan so if you remove Japan sales,Europe and Usa sales are less then last week.

Next week vita will have a big drop

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

MoHasanie said:
I'm surprised X1 isn't lower.

Price change hadn't been in effect yet!
Wait for the next week or week after even.