By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U has me excited this year!

Samus Aran said:

Prime 3 hard? That game is ridiculously easy.
Too bad they nerfed the difficulty in MP2 in the Prime Trilogy or you'd be in for a shock lol.

I believe we talked about this before but I'm not sure if it was you

Yes, I'm a casual scrub and I thought Prime 3 was kind of difficult. It doesn't help that I couldn't get the hook thing to work so I quit...

Around the Network
Greenbeans said:
Okay, I'm debating buying Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii, and play it on my Wii U.

So is it worth the 104.99+tax. That's the cheapest offer for a new copy I could find.

Please convince me.

I never played it so I can't convince you, sorry

Greenbeans said:
Okay, I'm debating buying Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii, and play it on my Wii U.

So is it worth the 104.99+tax. That's the cheapest offer for a new copy I could find.

Please convince me.

if you're getting a New 3DS then I think you should wait and get it for that.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

No, I'm going to pass on the N3DS. I could take a gamble on it coming to the eShop. But I can't wait. : P

Spam removed.

--Veknoid_Outcast

Around the Network

On a different note, highly recommend Bayo 2 for anyone who didn't get it.

Spam removed.

--Veknoid_Outcast

Interesting. Because this Direct was actually a big mood-killer, if you look at first half of 2015:
There's Splatoon... ... ... and Mario Party... ... ... and Kirby (only in the US, not EU). So that's 2-3 games in 6 months, when we could have hoped for Yoshi, Mario Maker, Xenoblade X, maybe Starfox. I'm not even touching SMTxFE (we've known about for 2 years) or completely new announcements. Factor in the Wii DL re-releases, which we are getting instead of sequels or at least GC remakes (Mario Sunshine, for example).

Personally yesterday was the first time I was getting worried about the Wii U. If it takes Nintendo this long to bring any of their games to market (more than a year for anything they announce, 2-3 years for AAA titles like Xeno X, SMTxFE, Zelda U), what can we really expect for the rest of Wii U's life cycle? We all agree that Wii U won't have more than 5 years. We're in the 3rd year now. Do the math...

I'm sceptic and, frankly, frustrated. I like having some games to look forward to. But now, up to June, there's Splatoon, and that's it.

I was more excited last year for MK and Smash, but 2015 has some games I'm looking forward to.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

They did good. I'm looking forward to the Toad amiibo so I can unlock the stuff in captain Toad and hopefully a Toad setup for Miis in MK8. Hopefully they will start flooding the eshop with Wii games for the eshop besides Nintendo games. RE4 for Wii would be a good game. Also Madworld and maybe the Wii Sports games because they are definitive Wii games. And announce GCN games at E3.