By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - December 2014: New Mods Edition

This reminds me of the anime Psycho Pass =D
If your psycho pass reaches 100 - you get paralyze
300 - you get EXTERMINATED =D

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

So what happened to nintentacle?

PixelPerfect said:

2 months no ban. I wonder what the record is for longest amount of time being active on the site without getting banned.

Arguably around 7 years and 7 months.

mii-gamer said:
So what happened to nintentacle?

He's gone for good probably ... 

I think the last straw was when he committed a mass PM of sharing his password which is a big violation of trust between him and the mods as it crippled the members of this site to be held responsible for their actions ...

Jranation said:
This reminds me of the anime Psycho Pass =D
If your psycho pass reaches 100 - you get paralyze
300 - you get EXTERMINATED =D

That anime gives me nightmares every time I think of that psycho pass system. Being put in jail just for being moody or being a bit off your rockers doesn't sound like fun to me.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
think-man said:
axumblade said:
FunFan said:
Safe! That's ten days without getting a ban since I actually decided to stop lurking and join. For some reason, seems so easy to get a ban here. Is it the heat?

Welcome to the site!

It isn't too difficult. Just treat others with respect and avoid trolling and you should be fine. Generally you'll get a warning before a ban even comes up. Well...unless you're an alt...You aren't an alt though, are you?! :( 

An don't call axum a pansy :P

Axum is a manly mod. Don't ever forget it.

As you can see the new mods have yet to ban me. Takes a lot of courage i might add but none of them will be real mods until they do. Now I just need to extend that domination to the older mods.

New years resolution, avoid a monthly ban report for once.

Just curious, what of all things deserves a perma-ban? Also, I may sound like a bit of a dumbass here, but when it says "requested" does that mean that the USERS requested the ban or that some other moderator did?

I'm now filled with determination.

Can we just go ahead and unban selnor now?

Aeolus451 said:
Didn't think that you could get banned for quote trees. I'm surprised that there was spamming. I haven't seen any of that.

The scarcity of these bans are quite something. There seems to be one every three months or so, and these are only for people who go well beyond the limit several times in the space of a couple of days. 

In all honesty I used to be a little harsher on them, but fortunately the problem isn't so big anymore and people tend to listen to the odd informal warning enough to not warrant further action. Which is good, really! 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.