By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2014 NPD Thread! XBO, PS4, Wii U up! Many software up!

Seece said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
please, 3DS number's????????

810k, down 290k YOY

FINALLY!!!

Vita?

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
Seece said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

810k, down 290k YOY

FINALLY!!!

Vita?

Vita was 150k~

P.s learn some manners.

Seece said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Seece said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

810k, down 290k YOY

FINALLY!!!

Vita?

Vita was 150k~

P.s learn some manners.

Thanks.

walsufnir said:

So VGC wasn't that off in december? Well, I hope this puts an end to the crappy talk that happened last year, calling out for ioi to fix his numbers. It was emberassing to see how users behaved.

Nah, if numbers are obviously wrong or not going by trends or vast majority expectations. It will be talked about. And in some cases threads will be made to try and get ioi's attention. If 1 month is good, it does not mean all months will be good. If all months in the past were good, you would have a point.

This was also after adjustments due to Sony PR.

Edit: wrong quote, edited in new one

Farsala said:
walsufnir said:

Yes, it certainly has. But let's be real, not every product with good value is successful on market.

Anyway, I am glad that they could improve from where they have started while they had to put a lot of effort in it.

Nah, if numbers are obviously wrong or not going by trends or vast majority expectations. It will be talked about. And in some cases threads will be made to try and get ioi's attention. If 1 month is good, it does not mean all months will be good. If all months in the past were good, you would have a point.

Did you quote the wrong post from me? :)

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Farsala said:
walsufnir said:

Yes, it certainly has. But let's be real, not every product with good value is successful on market.

Anyway, I am glad that they could improve from where they have started while they had to put a lot of effort in it.

Did you quote the wrong post from me? :)

Yes I will edit it in lol.

After adjustments over ps4 PR Vgc got december quite good. Congrats. Ps4 and X1 had quite the race this month. Now back to only ps4 and 3ds showing good numbers on NPD and world. WiiU had quite the healthy improvement, hooray.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

kowenicki said:

you do remembr that hugely successful white bundle dont you?

great numbers for SO imo.

Nope but I remember the extremely limited SO bundle. 

Quote Tree Shortened and User Moderated - Conegamer

Ouch, some PS4 software was really heavily overestimated, though I guess that makes sense when you have PS4 software overtracked by 10 million units overall...

Do people now finally believe me when I say that Bayo 2 is seriously overtracked in the US?

Seece said:

According to NPD LTD's we have PS4 overtracked 100k, WiiU 100k, 3DS 400k and XB1 70k. Vita around 200k+ undertracked.

Eh?Where these derive from...?

Edit:Nevermind,you calculated the data...

I confrim the 3ds overtrackment...:P

As for the wii u,I saw 3.7m LTD on neogaf and here it's at 3.757m....