By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii games now available on Wii U according to direct? Get hypoed!!!! Winter Drought has ended baby! Everything is in Jan-Feb! Tingle!!!!!!!!!

Will Tingle be the best DLC Hyrule Warriors has to offer?

Hell Yes Ryguy you Bitch! 23 27.06%

Nah dog ( Watch what you call me^^^ !!) 4 4.71%

No 11 12.94%

Just Yes 4 4.71%

See results 18 21.18%

Yes 2 2.35%

Better than kissing Reggi... 13 15.29%

Other post below 1 1.18%

Maybe, depends on what his powers are 5 5.88%

I am number 10 :3 :3 :3 4 4.71%

Total:85

This gave me hope that they might be able to release Xenoblade on the eShop. One can only dream...

Around the Network

Can we play the wii games on our gamepads? Wii games look too ugly on HD tv...
If so, I'm buying Galaxy 2 (never played), DK: Returns (never played) and Prime Trilogy.

Kerotan said:
I wouldn't say it's ending the drought. It's like if ps4 had no games you wouldn't say ps now has ended the drought. Smart move by ninty. Wii u owners will be craving for games and this is a good filler

Keep in mind that a lot of Wii U owners are also 3DS owners.

jigokutamago said:
Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doubt that's happening, with XBC being the only N3DS exclusive game so far.

SMG 2 not up on the eshop yet.

Still waiting.

Around the Network

Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me the timestamp for Wii games on Wii U announcement? I'm at work, and I don't have time to watch most of the direct just to find out.

Nogamez said:
Someone.post wether the gamepad works or not. Cos if not rather pointless. And if graphics sound etc seem any better or worse

Not true at all in Metroid Prime Trilogy's case. I would much rather play those games with a Wii Remote than a GamePad.

Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:
I wouldn't say it's ending the drought. It's like if ps4 had no games you wouldn't say ps now has ended the drought. Smart move by ninty. Wii u owners will be craving for games and this is a good filler

Keep in mind that a lot of Wii U owners are also 3DS owners.

That's great and all but it's irrelevant. 

Wait so Super mario galazy 2 does not support the gamepad and you HAVE to buy a wii remote to play? Well that was useless if so :(.

Anyone know if Donkey kong Country will support gamepad ?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

I dont see what the big deal is when the system itself plays Wii games. You can get physical copies dirt cheap

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25