By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii games now available on Wii U according to direct? Get hypoed!!!! Winter Drought has ended baby! Everything is in Jan-Feb! Tingle!!!!!!!!!

Will Tingle be the best DLC Hyrule Warriors has to offer?

Hell Yes Ryguy you Bitch! 23 27.06%

Nah dog ( Watch what you call me^^^ !!) 4 4.71%

No 11 12.94%

Just Yes 4 4.71%

See results 18 21.18%

Yes 2 2.35%

Better than kissing Reggi... 13 15.29%

Other post below 1 1.18%

Maybe, depends on what his powers are 5 5.88%

I am number 10 :3 :3 :3 4 4.71%

Total:85
SjOne said:
And Wii U owners complain all PS4/X1 gamers get are Remasters. Wii U doesn't even get any of its own besides Wind Waker. Yet they're still ecstatic about it

You do a re-master when you feel the first release wasn't as good as you wanted it to be, hence Wind Waker HD. Visually we all thought Wind Waker on GameCube could of been better. 

Around the Network
SjOne said:
And Wii U owners complain all PS4/X1 gamers get are Remasters. Wii U doesn't even get any of its own besides Wind Waker. Yet they're still ecstatic about it

Are comments like these needed?

Haha look whats on the front of IGN again
http://au.ign.com/articles/2010/05/21/super-mario-galaxy-2-review

You need the fuckin Wii mote to play Galaxy 2

jetforcejiminy said:
outlawauron said:

Even asking $20 is pretty steep. 

try finding physical versions of any of the first three titles for less than $40 (in the case of mp trilogy and punch out, less than $80!)... i think this is meant to make supply-constrained titles, or out of print titles, available forever. xenoblade is perfect for this, in other words. i very much expect it as an appetizer to xcx's main course.

And? Suikoden II was hard to find for <$150 and it was just put on PSN for $10. These types of things are generally uploaded for $10-15. $20 isn't an awful price, but it's puts it out of impulse buy imo.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
SjOne said:

These aren't remasters. They're pretty much Virtual Console games, hence the reduced price.

yesss!!!! metroid prime trilogy....goes to remove metroid prime trilogy from amazon cart

outlawauron said:
jetforcejiminy said:
outlawauron said:

try finding physical versions of any of the first three titles for less than $40 (in the case of mp trilogy and punch out, less than $80!)... i think this is meant to make supply-constrained titles, or out of print titles, available forever. xenoblade is perfect for this, in other words. i very much expect it as an appetizer to xcx's main course.

And? Suikoden II was hard to find for <$150 and it was just put on PSN for $10. These types of things are generally uploaded for $10-15. $20 isn't an awful price, but it's puts it out of impulse buy imo.

Suikoden II is a PS1 game.  That is the equivilant of an N64 game, which goes for 10-12 dollars on the Virtual Console.  This would be the equivilant of a PS3 game being sold for 20 bucks. 

Earthbound is 10 bucks on the Wii U by the way, and that goes for about 600 new, so that is a better comparison to Suikoden II.

(Also, I own Suikoden II and had no idea it was worth that much, I should dig it out of my closet.)

$10 for MPT is an absolute steal. I almost feel bad that I'm gonna jump on that deal.

The question is, should I get Galaxy 2? I want the game, but I'd much rather have a physical copy considering I have one of the first game.

Edit: Also, can we talk about how Splatoon has a HUB WORLD? I thought those were extinct! This game gets more awesome every time I see it.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Spazzy_D said:
outlawauron said:
jetforcejiminy said:
outlawauron said:

Suikoden II is a PS1 game.  That is the equivilant of an N64 game, which goes for 10-12 dollars on the Virtual Console.  This would be the equivilant of a PS3 game being sold for 20 bucks. 

Earthbound is 10 bucks on the Wii U by the way, and that goes for about 600 new, so that is a better comparison to Suikoden II.

(Also, I own Suikoden II and had no idea it was worth that much, I should dig it out of my closet.)

He was talking about hard to find or expensive games now available digitally. It was just a recent example.

Best example was PS2 classics on PSN imo (that launched on PS3). They're all $10 (except for a small amount of big games that launched at $15 that later were lowered to $10).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.