By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii games now available on Wii U according to direct? Get hypoed!!!! Winter Drought has ended baby! Everything is in Jan-Feb! Tingle!!!!!!!!!

Will Tingle be the best DLC Hyrule Warriors has to offer?

Hell Yes Ryguy you Bitch! 23 27.06%

Nah dog ( Watch what you call me^^^ !!) 4 4.71%

No 11 12.94%

Just Yes 4 4.71%

See results 18 21.18%

Yes 2 2.35%

Better than kissing Reggi... 13 15.29%

Other post below 1 1.18%

Maybe, depends on what his powers are 5 5.88%

I am number 10 :3 :3 :3 4 4.71%

Total:85
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

First quarter alone and only, as post April the 3DS has nothing while the Wii U is stacked, which is the real issue here.

The Wii U isn't stacked, but it is building a very strong library over time. The DS is stacked. I'm still getting the Wii U this year though.

Uhhh, post April:

Wii U = Splatoon, Mario Maker, Woolly World, Xenoblade, Devil's Third, Starfox, Zelda

3DS = Puzzles n Dragons...

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Uhhh, post April:

Wii U = Splatoon, Mario Maker, Woolly World, Xenoblade, Devil's Third, Starfox, Zelda

...Fire Emblem, Style Savvy, Bravely Second, Great Ace Attorney, more Pokemon... neither lineup is "stacked" by regular standards but you are definitely forgetting a few games.

the_dengle said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Uhhh, post April:

...Fire Emblem, Style Savvy, Bravely Second, Great Ace Attorney, more Pokemon... neither lineup is "stacked" by regular standards but you are definitely forgetting a few games.

None of those except maybe whatever Style Savvy is are confirmed to release this year atleast in the west.

Einsam_Delphin said:

None of those except maybe whatever Style Savvy is are confirmed to release this year atleast in the west.

Half of them aren't confirmed for the West at all, but it doesn't mean they're not coming. If we're talking about games releasing after April we'll certainly have more information when the date is actually closer to April. I'm sure there will be another general Direct before May.

BY THE WAY EVERYONE I don't know if this has been pointed out yet but it seems important. I've read that digital versions of Wii games can read any save data you have transferred to your Wii U. So if you have existing Mario Galaxy 2 save data, it will be recognized by the digital version.

Einsam_Delphin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The Wii U isn't stacked, but it is building a very strong library over time. The DS is stacked. I'm still getting the Wii U this year though.

Uhhh, post April:

We will see what happens with those games and besides this reveal was primarily for spring, so i'll stick with Spring for now. I wouldnt want Nintendo to launch Starfox just yet for the sake of quality. I need to see a reveal before they do that. Xenoblade, Starfox and Zelda are the only games coming out this year on the Wii U that I care about. Thats why I don't consider it stacked compared to last year.

Around the Network

Can hardly see how this stops a "drought." Seeing as these are Wii releases, and quite recent games at that. If you wanted them that bad could've just bought them on amazon and play them on your Wii U. Seriously Nintendo is getting old with these releases every second. Just stop and make new franchises, or at least make games in your older ones that isn't mario/zelda/pokemon.

3DS I.D : 3282-2755-4646

I make bad threads.  

SSB really went downhill after Melee....

Manlet Crew

the_dengle said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Half of them aren't confirmed for the West at all, but it doesn't mean they're not coming. If we're talking about games releasing after April we'll certainly have more information when the date is actually closer to April. I'm sure there will be another general Direct before May.

BY THE WAY EVERYONE I don't know if this has been pointed out yet but it seems important. I've read that digital versions of Wii games can read any save data you have transferred to your Wii U. So if you have existing Mario Galaxy 2 save data, it will be recognized by the digital version.

Those are just what ifs and assumptions that don't change the fact of the matter right now, being that the Wii U has all the games post April, so all the people complaining that the 3DS is overshadowing it needa hush until further information is given! Also I don't expect another general direct until E3, as I'm feeling a Splatoon Direct in April.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

We will see what happens with those games and besides this reveal was primarily for spring, so i'll stick with Spring for now. I wouldnt want Nintendo to launch Starfox just yet for the sake of quality. I need to see a reveal before they do that. Xenoblade, Starfox and Zelda are the only games coming out this year on the Wii U that I care about. Thats why I don't consider it stacked compared to last year.

Your personal opinion on the games doesn't change the fact that they are games, so make sure to specify that you're talking from your perspective only and not from a general one next time!

Einsam_Delphin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Your personal opinion on the games doesn't change the fact that they are games, so make sure to specify that you're talking from your perspective only and not from a general one next time!

I understand that, but a stacked year includes more high profile games. Stacked implies numerous heavy hitters.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I understand that, but a stacked year includes more high profile games. Stacked implies numerous heavy hitters.

The 3DS doesn't even have any games!