By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu Week ending Jan 11th

So, which will be bigger: the next core Pokemon, the next core Youkai Watch, or the next core Monster Hunter release?

Around the Network

Mmm, that tasty post-holidays drop!

The year of the heavy beating has begun.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

pokoko said:
So, which will be bigger: the next core Pokemon, the next core Youkai Watch, or the next core Monster Hunter release?

According to Level 5 the new IP they're working on.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

3DS 70,000 in a non-holiday week... That is very nice!!!
And Wii U above 10,000 not bad.

Around the Network

Nintendo needs a push

Switch!!!

vivster said:
pokoko said:

According to Level 5 the new IP they're working.

Hah, yeah, forgot about that.  Records shall be broken.

I don't know why but I've just got this feeling that consoles aren't dead in Japan just yet. Let's wait to see what happens when a consistent amount of Japanese centric console games are released before we draw a shroud over them.

The PS5 Exists. 

GTA V for both PS4 and PS3 charting.

Not as bad a drop for PS4 as I was expecting. Looking at last year's PS3 numbers and extrapolating sales, I expected 12-14k.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Well then. This was completely expected.

~ 60% down across the board for everything, makes sense. WiiU is tumbling back to sub 10k, Kirby will give it a boost and then it's a long wait until Xenoblade unless something comes in between.

Vita ehh, it won't stay at this level for long (there's games coming, but nothing big until God Eater). PS4 better cling on until March!

Software, ehh. Final Fantasy Explorers completely collapsed... were the holidays inflating it?

Still, pleased that Gundam Breaker 2 Vita beat the PS3 version this week. Good for it.