By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Complaint on moderation consistency

Now I can easily get around a ban of any type, but figuring I did something deserving of a ban I took my lumps. I log back into my account before bed and see why I was banned though, and it's literally the shoddiest excuse I've ever read.

I asked a guy if he was trolling when he posted a response that in a thread I started. His response was either incredibly stupid, in which case I could dumb my response down for him, or he was trolling and it would be a waste of my time to type up a response.  And was banned a while later. I was banned for that post as it was "flaming" and derailing my own thread that I had been keeping on topic myself, it being my own thread and all..

On top of that, I know for a fact I've seen several posters since quote a stupid post and ask if the poster was trolling with literally 0 repercussion. I'm not asking for anything but mods to be consistent

Around the Network

For someone on the verge of a permaban this thread is not a good idea. Making these threads is against forum rules, PM the head mod (Smeags) after contacting the mod who issued the ban if you still have complaints.

Locking

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It's mainly in how you word things. That's what I learnt. I don't know or don't remember the thread so I don't know the post. Most likely, you were flagged by someone. I doubt that the mods can or will read every post in a thread.