By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All 500GB PS4 console to now come with a copy of The last of Us for $399.99

ZombieVito said:
It's digital only :(

It's worthless.

Okay, explain why it's 'worthless'.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
ZombieVito said:
It's digital only :(

It's worthless.

This is new. 

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

You don't own a digital game. It's just a glorified rental.

I would much rather have 1TB PS4.

ZombieVito said:

You don't own a digital game. It's just a glorified rental.

I would much rather have 1TB PS4.

So it's worthless because you personally don't want a digital version? It's not worthless then, is it. It's just 'not for you'.

The PS5 Exists. 

Building momentum until The Order and Bloodborne make sales explode again... Smart.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Around the Network

Awesome move, probably the best bundled game ever (in terms of quality).

Good move hopefully they will replace it with Uncharted 4 in the future.

They are SOOOOO making TLOS 2, they pushed this so hard on PS4. Only makes logical sense the are building the franchise up for a eventual sequel. Id wager it will be a Plus release also before TloU2 hits.

cutzman25 said:
Sorry I work in a govt building and all gaming sites are blocked except VG Charts thank god

Government uses vgchartz confirmed 

Hiku said:
BraLoD said:
Hiku said:

I was going to initially, but then it came out on PS4, so I'm feeling like I might want to experience it with better graphics. =p

Well, if you to get a PS4 soon you can wait (even more if you live in USA, as it's free), but it's PS3 version original graphics are already amazing! If that's what holding you don't wait even one more second!

Heh, yeah I know it still looks great on PS3. =p The main thing holding me back is a big backlog of games I need to finish first. xD I'm working on metal Gear Solid 4 and Bravely Default at the moment. lol

Same here.  I complete 1 ps4 game then 2 ps3. Will be like that for a while yet.