By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OFFICIAL!Nintendo direct on 14th of January!It ended!Replay the video(links inside)!

spemanig said:

Interesting note; Last year, Nintendo had a similar Nintendo Direct on Feb. 13, 2014. It was also supposed to focus on Wii U and 3DS games slated for Spring 2014, just like this one for Spring 2015.

Super Smash Bros, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Bayonetta 2 all got trailers/gameplay shown even though none of them came out anywhere near Spring 2014.

I don't want anyone do be too optimistic, but I wouldn't rule out news on Zelda, Xenoblade, Star Fox, or even SMT x FE to get trailers/gameplay here. Especially Zelda and Star Fox. If those games are supposed to come out this year, we should start expecting news to come out for them more consistently.

i definitetly think we will get a Xenoblade trailer since the game is set for a spring release in Japan and Monolith has said the game is near completion and i do believe there is a good chance for Star Fox to show up but i don't think anyone will get it until the fall.

Around the Network

Rukia's birthday!

Jranation said:
What time and Day will this be in for Australia? (AEST)

AEST is 18 hours ahead of PT

what are the chances do you guy's think we get a Mewtwo trailer?

mii-gamer said:
I hope they announce fatal frame localization

That would be great as well! Haven't played a Fatal Frame before, wouldn't mind giving the series a go on Wii U if it were localized.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:

Xenoblade is slated for a spring release in Japan, anyway, so... I definitely expect to see it. I suppose it's possible that it's shown in the Japanese Direct but not the Western ones, but they haven't done that with Xenoblade X yet.

We're really past due for an english trailer. That's what I want to see out of Xenoblade this time. English text and voices.

the_dengle said:
Skullwaker said:
Hasn't every January Direct had a special surprise announcement in it? I expect at least something like that, some release dates and new trailers. I'd be satisfied.

Pretty much every Nintendo Direct in general has at least one surprise announcement in it. It's not always a megaton but there's usually something. November revealed Majora's Mask 3D. Last one before that was August (Japan-only) revealing the New 3DS and Xenoblade 3DS. Back in February they had one, I think there were a few localizations revealed in that one, like Monster Hunter and Inazuma Eleven.

They focused a lot more on single-game Directs last year.

Skullwaker said:

Was there a December Direct last year then? I know Hyrule Warriors was revealed sometime around then. 

Edit: And by last year, I mean 2013, lol.

Hyrule Warriors was indeed revealed in the December 2013 Nintendo Direct.

Good point! I'm sure we'll get some good surprises tomorrow. Even if they're smaller than the SMTxFE and X teasers, I'll be happy with any new games being revealed. 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

spemanig said:
the_dengle said:

Xenoblade is slated for a spring release in Japan, anyway, so... I definitely expect to see it. I suppose it's possible that it's shown in the Japanese Direct but not the Western ones, but they haven't done that with Xenoblade X yet.

We're really past due for an english trailer. That's what I want to see out of Xenoblade this time. Engligh text and voices.

......That's an oddly specific request. How about we let them make the game in whatever order they see fit. If the localization is the last thing on the menu, so be it.

spemanig said:
the_dengle said:

We're really past due for an english trailer. That's what I want to see out of Xenoblade this time. Engligh text and voices.

hopefully NOA or NOE has already began work on the english version since we last saw it but i get the thing they are waiting on the game to be finished first

Skullwaker said:

Good point! I'm sure we'll get some good surprises tomorrow. Even if they're smaller than the SMTxFE and X teasers, I'll be happy with any new games being revealed.

We could be in for another New 3DS exlusive announcement. Or another Remix game. Maybe some localization news about Yokai Watch or some other title. Who knows! It's fun to find out.