By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OFFICIAL!Nintendo direct on 14th of January!It ended!Replay the video(links inside)!

Sometimes I feel this way about other Nintendo fans.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Huh, thats interesting, I could have sworn that this one was the late one! Oh well! Time to edit in my post in this thread

I was posting a big comment on a thread so I was busy then I went to the home page and suddenly I saw 49 new replies lol!I was shocked

Blame it on the fact that I have put the thread in the right section!(Nintendo discussion):P

Maybe also the keyword'' official''!

I was  late for some seconds but because I pasted the whole tweet from Nintendo of America twitter account!:P

animegaming said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
animegaming said:
what are the chances do you guy's think we get a Mewtwo trailer?

Oh yeah forgot all about that! Hopefully we'll get a date n price for him along with Tourney mode and online sharing, and also we'll maybe even get a trailer for Mario Kart 8's DLC.

also don't forget the Miiverse stage, and i bet the Tournament Mode, Sharing Characters, Stages, and Pics, and Mewtwo, and the Miiverse Stage will all be released on the same day. but i don't think we will get the Mario Kart DLC until like March or April since that is slated for May.

They don't have to show it off all at once, rather just do what they did with Pack 1, giving us bits and peices at a time. In this direct for instance they could reveal two tracks and one vehicle part and that's it, which would be enough for me!

Also if the thing about the Media event is true, what games do ya think will be playable? I'm sure Kirby, Mario Party, Wooly World, and Mario Maker are all but guaranteed, but man I really hope Splatoon is there too!

Boutros said:
tak13 said:
Boutros said:
HYYYPE!!!

LOL!Since when you are a nintendo fan/gamer?:P

What kind of gamer do you think I am?!

Definetely a sony fan/gamer!:P

Einsam_Delphin said:
animegaming said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
animegaming said:
what are the chances do you guy's think we get a Mewtwo trailer?

Oh yeah forgot all about that! Hopefully we'll get a date n price for him along with Tourney mode and online sharing, and also we'll maybe even get a trailer for Mario Kart 8's DLC.

also don't forget the Miiverse stage, and i bet the Tournament Mode, Sharing Characters, Stages, and Pics, and Mewtwo, and the Miiverse Stage will all be released on the same day. but i don't think we will get the Mario Kart DLC until like March or April since that is slated for May.

They don't have to show it off all at once, rather just do what they did with Pack 1, giving us bits and peices at a time. In this direct for instance they could reveal two tracks and one vehicle part and that's it, which would be enough for me!

Also if the thing about the Media event is true, what games do ya think will be playable? I'm sure Kirby, Mario Party, Wooly World, and Mario Maker are all but guaranteed, but man I really hope Splatoon is there too!

someone at Kotaku just confirm that a event is happening

Around the Network
tak13 said:
Boutros said:
tak13 said:
Boutros said:
HYYYPE!!!

LOL!Since when you are a nintendo fan/gamer?:P

What kind of gamer do you think I am?!

Definetely a sony fan/gamer!:P

Well I have a 3DS and a Wii U and no PSV or PS4 so I'm a terrible Sony fan!

animegaming said:

Noice! Hopefully Europe is getting in on this too as that's generally where the better gameplay vids come from!

Einsam_Delphin said:
animegaming said:

Noice! Hopefully Europe is getting in on this too as that's generally where the better gameplay vids come from!

i bet in a few hours for Europe to confirm its weird they haven't yet 

seems like it's gonna be big one! HYPu!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Lucky me I'll be disappointed live because I have no school that day. Go me!