By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sunset Overdrive wins most disappointing game of 2014

Tagged games:

This list is all sort of wrong lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

nOT Destiny or Driveclub? That's....

Smh.

Transistor is a joke! After playing Bastion on iOS I gladly paid for Transistor thinking it would be just as good. NOPE!!! I think they put everything into Bastion and half-assed Transistor because they knew the lore of Bastion would draw people to it. Every other game on this list I DGAF about.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Sunset Overdrive was one of the best games this year imo, the top one should have been AC:U.

These people have obviously never played Destiny or Watch Dogs.

Around the Network
jamesmarkus87 said:

I didn't play Watch Dogs but for Destiny I just have this gif.

It is becoming a behemoth.

ethomaz said:

darkenergy said:

You do realise how hype Destiny was right? It didn't live up to expectations it is not about people enjoying it.

It lives.

Best selling new IP ever... it is selling yet a lot... the community is growing like a rocket.

The game is so addictive and fun... it can be love or hate... but there are millions that love the game.

Even the critics are starting to give Destiny the praise it deservers... don't be fooled with the low meta.

BTW. Destiny is in the most GOTY lists... so how it can be disappointing lol

It might still be popular on the PS4 but on all other platforms it appears people have moved on to other games for the most part.  My younger brother loves FPS and he hasn't played it over a month already.

Chris Hu said:

It might still be popular on the PS4 but on all other platforms it appears people have moved on to other games for the most part.  My younger brother loves FPS and he hasn't played it over a month already.

It is popular on Xbone and I guess on PS3360.

The holidays did a great bump in the community that don't seem to slow down.

I can tell you that the Destiny daily community is bigger than BF4 for example in any plataform... that means it just loose to CoD in consoles for FPS.

the game looks fun, i will buy it for 10$ on steam next winter---

ethomaz said:
jamesmarkus87 said:

I didn't play Watch Dogs but for Destiny I just have this gif.

It is becoming a behemoth.

Does Bungie release numders/data on a monthly basis? I would like to see how many people are playing and on which system they are doing it. Monthly for obvious reasons.