By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking January 05 -January 11

is animal crossing that good? I didn't even bother on that game

Around the Network

Whoo, Shining Resonance is up there! The Artist that does the character model's name is Tony Taka and he is my favorite hentai artist! Cool to see one of his projects selling nicely

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Where's Cap'n Tode? Captain Bomb

Mario Kart is gone, Animal Crossing is incredible.

MK8 is gone again..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Gundam Breaker showed some impressive legs. (compared to previous entries)
Animal crossing is da beast!

Around the Network

Dammit, don't know how I forgot to put the thread to sales discussion :(

Phantasy star Nova was 30th on famitsu last week ( 6k ), wonder if it will show up again this week.

I expect PSvita and PS4 to have good sales( for a none holiday Week)

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

At least Shining Resonance and PSNova are still around