By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You're Not Even Safe When P.T. Is Paused on PS4

You're Not Even Safe When P.T. Is Paused on PS4

Posted Sun 11th Jan 2015 00:45 by Sammy Barker

Sweet dreams

If you needed a little more proof that P.T. is quite possibly the greatest survival horror game in over a decade, then this clip should do the trick. In it, Twitch user CryoSphereD pauses the Silent Hills demo in order to take a break and interact with her viewers. However, after about two minutes, the release decides that she's had more than enough of a breather – and kills her anyway. Amazing.

View on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh0jK-OwLSQ

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015/01/youre_not_even_safe_when_pt_is_paused_on_ps4

Around the Network

That's both hilarious and terrifying. I'd definitely argue that this is possibly the best survival horror experience since Eternal Darkness.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Kojima is a genius. Plain and simple.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

I hope that isn't the default. I pause games frequency for restroom, food breaks, or just to do some chores, and I don't want a game punishing me for that

wondering what would to her cat reaction if she still holding her... 

Around the Network
Eddie_Raja said:
Kojima is a genius. Plan and simple.

He's fuckin' amazing AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!111111111

I didn't even know this could happen wow

What a terrible game mechanic. Better hope you don't have to answer the door, answer the phone, use the bathroom, let your dog out, etc. or your run is fucked.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

God, that was creepy. The cat part, I mean.

That shouldn't be a feature. Sure it was fun at all this time but what if you pause and need to leave for five minutes because someone needs your help or something of the sort? Like RCTJunkie said, players shouldn't be punished for pausing because it may be more of a necessity than a desire.