By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What consoles did you buy Day One?

?

PS4 71 33.65%

XOne 15 7.11%

Wii U 33 15.64%

3DS 9 4.27%

PSV 7 3.32%

Other 14 6.64%

None! 62 29.38%

Total:211

So Vgchartz, which consoles did you buy on Day One?

What made you purchase that console on Day One?

Did you regret buying it on Day One?

Around the Network

For me it was Wii U

I bought it on Day One because I got extremely hyped up from everything they showed off at E3

I kinda do regret it, as there was some huge droughts of games in 2013

None, I just buy consoles after the first price cut. The first year is also lackluster and full of ports.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Dreamcast, I don't regret it. It barely lived here on Europe tho

(of those none)

3DS!

I just want to see how the 3D work

Yes, sold it after a month that was a big mistake

Around the Network

PS4 is the first console that i bought day one since the PS2.

I have bought all of them (well the ones I mained) day one prior to mid last gen.

My last day one console was the Wii. Could have lived without it for an extra year, plus price cuts and all, but my brother wanted to get it earlier, he went to midnight launch.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Gamecube and wii u. They were the only two consoles that gave me games I wanted to play on day 1. A few droughts for sure but I have plenty of games so it wasn't really an issue.

Me personally only WiiU. I usually wait until there's a couple games I like, but with WiiU I thought what the hell.

Systems we've had here in this household since day 1 are only the N64 and the Dreamcast, though I'm not even sure about the second one.

Xbox360, Wii, Vita + PS4.

I waited with my PS3 until there were enough exclusives, since I already had the 360 + PC for multiplatform games.
Now I'm waiting for enough XBO-exclusives, since I already have the PS4 + PC for multiplatform games.

Oh, and I imported my PSP from Canada half a year before the European launch for a very nice price.