By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's stock skyrockets after new game announcement

Mystro-Sama said:
Seriously? What's so special about this game?

What was so special about Tetris...?

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:

It's really popular in Japan

Mystro-Sama said:

Makes a lot of cash in the mobile market. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Its a popular mobile game, the 3DS version however sold 1.5m... not exactly something to go crazy about and I think the Mario spin on it wont do anything for it in Japan as P&D is already crazy popular. Maybe they think they can rake in the western market with the Mario skin, works for everything else after all.

Mystro-Sama said:

http://www.tuaw.com/2013/05/13/gungho-reports-puzzle-and-dragons-is-earning-3-75-million-a-day/

$3.75 million a day. That's what.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:

It cures aids.

What was the actual percentage increase? I'm not too trusting of graphics that don't provide a reference point :p It's far to easy to make something small seem huge. For example:

Look at how much Sony's stock skyrocketed this Wednesday!

In reality it was a 6% jump. That's actually quite a bit, but my image makes it seem like it flew through the ceiling.

Zekkyou said:

What was the actual percentage increase? I'm not too trusting of graphics that don't provide a reference point :p It's far to easy to make something small seem huge. For example:

Look at how much Sony's stock skyrocketed this Wednesday!

In reality it was a 6% jump. That's actually quite a bit, but my image makes it seem like it flew through the ceiling.

Shhhh, your ruining our enjoyment =P

Let us have this one

ktay95 said:

Shhhh, your ruining our enjoyment =P

Let us have this one

I'm sorry, i don't mean to be a kill joy

vkaraujo said:
Mystro-Sama said:

http://www.tuaw.com/2013/05/13/gungho-reports-puzzle-and-dragons-is-earning-3-75-million-a-day/

$3.75 million a day. That's what.

Holy shit. So then, is this where the audience of Japan's formerly huge portable gaming market spend their money now? On just this game?