By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 3 Favorite Consoles

1. SNES
2. N64
3. PS1

Around the Network

1 - sega genesis

2 - sega saturn

3 - ps3 (really surprising as I first got it mostly for the media features... But hey, it plays ps1/2 games and evenually had an amazing list of exclusives of its own).

In realuty the ps3 is no longer connected to my tv, ps4 is due to over take its place in the list... And the honorable mentions go to the N.E.S, snes and turbo-duo... Most consoles have at least a few interesting titles, even the sega master system has a leg up on the nes in some specific categories.

1) NES

2) Xbox

3) Wii U

Honorable mentions: PS1, N64, SNES, Sega Genesis

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

1.Gamecube
2.GBA
3.N64

*I based this on fun factor, yes I was younger in those days but I had ridiculous amounts of joy with those consoles.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

1. N64
2. 3DS
3. GC
...Screw it, i'm making a top 10
4. PS1
5. GBA
6. SNES
7. NES
8. OG Xbox
9. PSVita
10. Genesis

Around the Network

PS1, PS3 and PS4... I love Playstation

PS4 Game Collection

3. PS2

2. PS3

1. NES

Bottom 3

3. PS1

2. WiiU

1. Wii

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

1. SNES
2. Wii
3. PS1

realistically as things i have played and will play the most going forward, and idealistically as consoles i just liked the overall 'vibe' of...

1. gba (which is also a game boy)
2. 3ds (which is also a ds)
3. wii u (which is also a wii)

all because of backwards compatibility! it's a good thing! (almost picked wii b/c of gc backwards compatibility, but i think the wii u will end up having a more compelling library of unique exclusives at this rate than the 'cube...)

1. PS2
2. PS2
3. PS2

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.