By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS TOPIC

WHAT IS IT EVEN FOR

Uh

Was at the top of the page a lot while I was working my way through

Around the Network

i'll cheer for both of you but in the end i'll be the winner mouhahahahaha

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

likes to scream.

Watch out or Mr. Lowe will be mad at you

www.jamesvandermemes.com

does elgefe get's vg$$$ when we post in this thread? because he's making a lot of cash and i don't see him post that much

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Yeah he gets huge amounts of vg$.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
chapset said:
does elgefe get's vg$$$ when we post in this thread? because he's making a lot of cash and i don't see him post that much

He makes almos $100 for forum activity every day and he only posts like twice a day, so imagine if he makes $$$$ on this thread

Posted.

4 ≈ One

OK, stop it, Dgc...please

we are making the dude rich

I think he gets cash from this.... am pretty sure of it....

4 ≈ One