By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

Is right

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

yeah a ton of it

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Dgc1808 said:
I think he gets cash from this.... am pretty sure of it....

There's nothing to think, he does, it's the royalty fee you get when someone posts in your thread, I used to know the exact amount, but I don't remember now

I would've liked to start this thread :(

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

you guys should post in my say something about the dude under you thread, i'll be rich that way

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Can't necro threads like that, it's against the rules. You necro it, it was your thread anyways

Post on my rate how much you hate the thing posted above you thread!

Necro?

Post on my 4000 posts party thread!

chapset said:
you guys should post in my say something about the dude under you thread, i'll be rich that way

i tried so hard but there was nothing i could do :(