By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Good news Nintendo

DerNebel said:
tak13 said:
DerNebel said:
I said that in the weekly thread yesterday already but never before has a game in the weekly charts screamed overtracked as much as this does. This is just the vgchartz algorithm or whatever arriving at a ridiculously high number because of a pretty substantial price cut that happened combined with christmas week, that's my guess.

The number is in no way realistic

Can you stop this?I explained it to you and if you like ask ioi,he has a reason for doing that...!

No you didn't explain shit, buddy. Stop defending this ridiculousness just because it's Nintendo and you like what you're seeing. Sometimes vgchartz systems just give out numbers that are obviously wrong and everytime I see something like that I'll point it out.

Like e.g. MH4 having 160k pre orders in the US or PS4 software being at 82.9 million at the end of Dec. 27th even though official numbers prove that that is extremely overtracked or when Wii U numbers for months were ridiculously close to shipment numbers or this Ninja Gaiden situation.

FIRESALE!
 Look who's talking,I prefer to stay peaciful!I can accuse you for things but I won't do it!Ask directly ioi,don't you dare?eh?He replied to your bad conslusion about mario kart 8 in Germany!I would say the same for an xbox game or ps game if I had an explanation and was seeming rational to me!

As for the bolded thanks god you admit that(You couldn't do differently) but I would like to have seen you complain about that before,in the row the numbers are obviously excessively high,some near to sales in Na and Eu and the attach rate is higher than in Na and eu and it shouldn't be,I remember you justifying this!

Οne phrase says people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!I don't understand  your  personal attack against me...!As for the monster hunter we will see...

Around the Network
tak13 said:
DerNebel said:

No you didn't explain shit, buddy. Stop defending this ridiculousness just because it's Nintendo and you like what you're seeing. Sometimes vgchartz systems just give out numbers that are obviously wrong and everytime I see something like that I'll point it out.

Like e.g. MH4 having 160k pre orders in the US or PS4 software being at 82.9 million at the end of Dec. 27th even though official numbers prove that that is extremely overtracked or when Wii U numbers for months were ridiculously close to shipment numbers or this Ninja Gaiden situation.

FIRESALE!
 Look who's talking,I prefer to stay peaciful!I can accuse you for things but I won't do it!Ask directly ioi,don't you dare?eh?He replied to your bad conslusion about mario kart 8 in Germany!I would say the same for an xbox game or ps game if I had an explanation and was seeming rational to me!

As for the bolded thanks god you admit that(You couldn't do differently) but I would like to have seen you complain about that before,in the row the numbers are obviously excessively high,some near to sales in Na and Eu and the attach rate is higher than in Na and eu and it shouldn't be,I remember you justifying this!

Οne phrase says people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!I don't understand  your  personal attack against me...!As for the monster hunter we will see...

What a load of BS. No firesale in the world would make the game jump that much.

Also I don't dare to ask ioi? Do you really freaking expect me to run to ioi everytime I see something that is obviously off and ask why he's doing it? In general he posts maybe once a month in the forum so I'm not gonna go and ask him about every little piece of wrong data just to then not get an answer anyway. And there was nothing bad about my MK8 conclusion, how the hell am I supposed to know that one tracks hardware bundles and the other one doesn't.

And you remember me justifying ROW numbers? Stop making up shit.

Finally that bolded part, haha yeah that's so typical for you, "oh it's on a Nintendo system it might be right that the game magically got 100k pre orders in the US in the last 6 weeks and now has more pre orders than any MH game ever sold in its first week by a longshot", even you can't seriously believe that. Or am I supposed to ask ioi in this case as well? Maybe I should also ask him why TLG disappears and reappears on the pre order chart every other week and how that is supposedly still getting over a 100 pre orders per week when it's on there, or you know, I'll just accept that these charts are done by an algorithm that is fed some data and that that algorithm can sometimes just be pretty inaccurate.

It's an error lol

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Is this game worth picking up even after I've played Bayonetta 2?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Shadow1980 said:

Actually, it may be more plausible than it sounds. Walmart recently had it put on sale for $7, and their website has the game labeled as a "Best Seller." Perhaps there were more than a few impulse buys following this drastic reduction in price. I mean, for only seven bucks, why the hell not?

I had said that this happened because of the firesale,I still don't get why some cannot understand it...

Around the Network
AAA300 said:
Nogamez said:
Yeah prior to charts going up it was at 90k now vgc.has it a 120k seriously odd. AC IV deserves more sales too

30k damn thats a big boost !!! I wish the lower games on the chart showed the sales numbers. But with that number I wonder if any other mature 3rd party game received a similar boost.

I highly doubt it's legit. 

Skullwaker said:

It is a fun and difficult game, not worth the launch price, but as a bargain title is a good collection addition. Go for it.

Skullwaker said:

The games fun and for the  price its worth picking up.

Ive noticed the game has been re supplied to lots of local stores, and at a budget price too. The increased availability and reduced price certainly helped its sales.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda