By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your first post?

I could have sworn somebody started this thread before. Anyways, mine was something about the PS3 losing to the Wii.

Around the Network

Where are you from?
04/10/07, 00:52

"I am from Tepic, Mexico. Here the 360 is around 440 dollars (5000 pesos, premium pack), the ps3 around 900-1000 dollars (10 000 12 000 pesos) and 400 (4 500) the Nintendo wii. I think than here, the best console is the xbox. Mexico is the 4 or 5 country with more console solds for the xbox"

i dont have many posts, but, this was the firs almost 1 year ago

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

That wasn't a too bad of a post considering it was Crazzy. Wrong, but not bad.

"Umm. I get paid minimum wage, and I can barely afford the Wii. (college...) I'm planning on getting a DS for the new Pokemon game, and I'll probably visit a bank to take a loan out for it. Am I a bum? Last time I checked, no. And I don't really care about BR or HDTV because my TV is about as old as I am, and I'm just glad it has colour. That's why I'm glad Wii doesn't have great graphics, because I'd be paying too much money for something that won't even look all that great anyway. Not that I hate great graphics, but it just doesn't seem logical to buy a 600 dollar system and then pay 60 dollars for a game and 30 dollars for a movie, and then it won't make much of a difference on my TV anyway! I'll stick to my DVD... and VHS (if you don't know what that is, it's ok)."

Wow. Things haven't changed.

X360 only 630k more units than PS3 for the whole of 2007
12/19/07, 03:11
Wow this argument is retarded on 360 fanboys and Sony fanboys side.

My thoughts:

PS3 can afford another price cut(Cheaper parts(45nm and 65nm), Cheaper production of those parts(Blu-ray drive), Skimping on the 40 gig)

360's main market will be NA(ps3 will never outsell it)

BUT....

Japan + Others = PS3's sales = or > 360's sales figures(15mil) at '07 end.(PS3 will cut into 360's gap)

Halo3 + Mass Effect + Bioshock = Huge line up that boosted 360's sales a bunch. Obviously Halo 3 was the biggest contributor BUT if 360 has another decent line up this year they will keep their sales going.

"Yeah, I just uploaded some PC games only to find out I can't update the information on them. So I guess I'll have to start posting on the forums now instead of just checking here to see how the console war is going."

I posted this after someone mentioned how there needed to be more PC Games in the database and I found out you needed a certain post count to update games so I started posting.

PC Gamer
Around the Network

LOOK AT MY TROLLING FIRST POST!!! LOLZ.

@Stever89,

Haha, you "came out" right from the start, telling everyone you are a poor bastard, and at the same time using that as an argument against the PS3. ^^

@PooperScooper,

Nothing wrong with that post, doesn't look like trolling to me.
You're much worse nowadays.

j/k

holy crap how could I remember?

^^
N/M I figured out how.

Thread was will Killzone 2 sell better than UT3 on PS3? And I said "I think it will".

Not very exciting.