By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the biggest game in the first quarter of 2015?

What is the biggest game in the first quarter of 2015?

The Order 1886 (PS4) 70 25.09%

Final Fantasy Type 0 (PS4 & X1) 10 3.58%

Bloodborne (PS4) 94 33.69%

Dragon Quest Heroes (from Japan) 3 1.08%

Dying Light (PS4 & X1) 6 2.15%

Project Cars (PS4 & X1) 4 1.43%

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (from Japan) 2 0.72%

Evolve (PS4 & X1) 22 7.89%

see results 25 8.96%

A other game 42 15.05%

Total:278

Grim Fandango Remastered (on PC).

Around the Network

Even though I don't want it at all, Bloodborne seems to be the most hyped game, with Evolve being not too far behind. For me personally, it's between Dying Light and The Order.

Battlefield or Evolve will be the highest selling games
Bloodborne will be far and away the best game
The Order will be far and away the worst game that sells pretty well

okr said:

Its coming for playstation too.

How big is The Order 1886 in february ? My friend (pc gamer) will buy a ps4 next month, because the order 1886 release!!! TO1886 is THE REASON for him xd

KazumaKiryu said:
okr said:

Its coming for playstation too.

I know, and it's not only coming to PS too, it's coming thanks to Sony's money and their decision to fund the remaster. Tim Schafer wouldn't have the money to fund anything alone, even 3.3 million US$ through Kickstarter wasn't enough to completely fund his tiny, iOS focused adventure game Broken Age...

But Grim Fandango will be only big on PC, its original platform, that's my point (and with "big" I mean only in terms of most suprising and by fans most anticipated re-release of a true PC classic; it won't be a big seller on any system).

Around the Network

Bloodborne most likely!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

erm if battlefield is coming out q1 its going to be it. Bloodborne will be great id imagine but outselling a battlefield game?

DYING LIGHT

Bloodborne

busbfran said:
DYING LIGHT

You are sure ? or for you only ? interesing answer, i think : D
Maybe the order 1886 is very big, the hype begin - very good trailer in the last days.