By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Up 27 December 2014

CGI-Quality said:
Welfare said:
Why would the PS4 be up from last week?

This is Christmas week.

Then why are the 3DS, XOne, PS3, and 360 down? The final week before Christmas would be bigger, too.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network

Next week ps4 should re-take usa again

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Wii U should finish year at 9M and Congrats to 3DS 50M!

small44 said:
Next week ps4 should re-take usa again

Probably. And PS4 will start to win again every NPD till Oct 2015, starting from January.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

CGI-Quality said:
Welfare said:

Then why are the 3DS, XOne, PS3, and 360 down? The final week before Christmas would be bigger, too.

Can't answer that, but I would expect, at least for the X1/PS4/Wii U, some increases, though not by much. Maybe someone with better knowledge of this week's historic track could chime in.

first these numbers arent gonna stick meaning theyll probably change next week or even weeks later

these numbers are lower b/c on th 25th stores are closed nd none really does chirstmas shopping 24th there probably open half day and most are done shopping by then 26th and 27th sales are pretty low as the holiday period ended so you really only have 3-4 days of heavy shopping compared to last week

Play Me

Around the Network

Damn, 360 still going hard in NA.

POE said:
Vita is truly dead.

We all know that a long time ago

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Seece said:
Vita undertracked

Why?

OT: Everything as expected I guess after the adjustments. I believe 3DS will turn out to be overtracked as usual when shipments come around. WiiU maybe but not as much.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Welfare said:
CGI-Quality said:
Welfare said:
Why would the PS4 be up from last week?

This is Christmas week.

People trading their christmas gifts for PS4

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Wii U starting the year off with 9m! :D 10m before E3 is a given now