By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales Week 1, 2015 (Dec 29 - Jan 4th)

Ninsect said:

Sure, it's a fact but it's still a spin lol. Spins are always facts that are twisted a bit to make things seem more positive than they are.

So you do you see what tak was trying to say about your post now?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Ninsect said:

Sure, it's a fact but it's still a spin lol. Spins are always facts that are twisted a bit to make things seem more positive than they are.

So you do you see what tak was trying to say about your post now?

Yeah I was putting a positive spin on PS sales lmao. It's just funny that there are so many 3DS versions, two of which are named 3DS and New 3DS

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

You spin me right round baby right round...

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

vita sold 10000% of xbo

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Kowan said:
When's the next big releases for  Ps4?

Dragon Quest heroes for PS4 (26 february)

And Yakuza Zero, Final Fantasy Type 0, Bloodborne, Disgaea 5 and One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 in March.

Around the Network
Kowan said:
Nintendomination. Also GTA V is really popular in Japan! When's the next big releases for Vita and the Ps4?

God Eater 2: Rage Burst in February for Vita and PS4, Dragon Quest Heroe's in February for PS4 and PS3 and Sword Art Online in March for Vita and PS3.

Nice numbers for Vita, when will Sony understand that supporting it more wouldn't probably make it a market leader but surely a more than decent competitor outside of Japan too?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Materia-Blade said:
bubblegamer said:
Materia-Blade said:

Already? on the week that ps systems usually sell well? and not on both trackers with the weird discrepancy.

Yes already. The reason is irrelevant, as long as it happens. Good start for the new year

as long as you don't get dissapointed next week.

You concern is touching. Don't worry i won't be

Ninsect said:

Like I said, I've preferred MC for a long time now, even when Famitsu shows more "favorable" numbers. MC is generally seen as the more reliable one as I said, so if there's anything here it's the irony that Nintendo fans now like looking at Famitsu more.

No need to get so worked up, I usually just average Media Create, Famitsu and Dengeki. But there are more public sources of Famitsu than of MC whenever I need past data.

Famitsu has been acting strangely lately compared to MC though...

Burek said:
A huge difference in WiiU and PS4 numbers between two services...

XOne on the way to more store discontinuing it...it will be a rough 2015 for it.

I think it was a dumb move to release the console there in the first place