By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales Week 1, 2015 (Dec 29 - Jan 4th)

PS4 reaches 1m! Very great week overall.

Around the Network

Of course people would see Media Create as more accurate....it's convenient when it supports their agenda more so than Famitsu. (waits for someone to take this seriously)

Next week will be brutal for everyone except the 3DS. Wii U and PS4 will be heading back to where they belong: near the 10K border. Not that I would want them that low, but I must face reality in this Mobile Japan Land.

Software will tumble as well, but on the bright side, Mario Kart 8 will be reaching a million this year. At least one of Nintendo's series will be up from the low-selling GameCube releases.

Conegamer said:
Woah just noticed the 3DS discrepancy as well. The numbers really are all over the place, aren't they?

Yes, Coney. It seems you are as slow as MoHasanie says.

Ninsect said:

I stated PS4>New 3DS and PS3>3DS, which is nothing but correct. 

He's trying to say you are spinning things like uran10 did, in which you proved his spin. Tak is trying, and failing, to prove your spin.

NintendoPie said:
Ninsect said:

He's trying to say you are spinning things like uran10 did, in which you proved his spin. Tak is trying, and failing, to prove your spin.

Please don't go calling my name and calling what I said a spin, what I stated were simple facts.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Nintendomination. Also GTA V is really popular in Japan! When's the next big releases for Vita and the Ps4?

bubblegamer said:
Materia-Blade said:

Already? on the week that ps systems usually sell well? and not on both trackers with the weird discrepancy.

Yes already. The reason is irrelevant, as long as it happens. Good start for the new year

as long as you don't get dissapointed next week.

forethought14 said:
Of course people would see Media Create as more accurate....it's convenient when it supports their agenda more so than Famitsu. (waits for someone to take this seriously)

Next week will be brutal for everyone except the 3DS. Wii U and PS4 will be heading back to where they belong: near the 10K border. Not that I would want them that low, but I must face reality in this Mobile Japan Land.

Software will tumble as well, but on the bright side, Mario Kart 8 will be reaching a million this year. At least one of Nintendo's series will be up from the low-selling GameCube releases.

Like I said, I've preferred MC for a long time now, even when Famitsu shows more "favorable" numbers. MC is generally seen as the more reliable one as I said, so if there's anything here it's the irony that Nintendo fans now like looking at Famitsu more.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Materia-Blade said:
bubblegamer said:
Materia-Blade said:

Already? on the week that ps systems usually sell well? and not on both trackers with the weird discrepancy.

Yes already. The reason is irrelevant, as long as it happens. Good start for the new year

as long as you don't get dissapointed next week.

You think WiiU will win the week?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

uran10 said:
NintendoPie said:
Ninsect said:

Please don't go calling my name and calling what I said a spin, what I stated were simple facts.

Sure, it's a fact but it's still a spin lol. Spins are always facts that are twisted a bit to make things seem more positive than they are.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com