By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [updated with charts] LBP3 fastest selling Littlebigplanet game! 1m on PS4 alone! Comparisons available!

ExplodingBlock said:
Well this one is on 2 consoles soo...(Not including the first one)

LBP3 is 0.93m in PS4 already http://www.vgchartz.com/game/82936/littlebigplanet-3/ and it shold be above 1m if we count digital sales. 

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network
AstroGamer said:
I wouldn't be surprised if this is being massively overestimated. I don't recall seeing the game in the UK top 40, nor in the top 5 in France or Germany for long enough to make up for that. The game only sold 100k in its first couple weeks in the US and it hasn't appeared in Amazon top 100 in December nor January to hint at it making up the 180k

This is bundled very well and its must have game for PS4 users for kids to play for holidays(christmas). why can't it sell 1m if PS4 user base is above 15m+ and 80+m PS3? Also if the game appeared in Amazon then it should have sold easily around 2-3m consider user base and those games appear in chart in multi million seller games that everyone wants but not like LBP which is for kids only.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Great sales. One of the top selling exclusives this xmas

Very good sales.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

I added comparison charts in the original post

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network

Nice. You should update again when we get next week's numbers. I'm expecting 1m+ on PS4 only then

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

yeah 1 million ps4 only should be next week!

I wish it would've remained a commercial flop... At least critically it is still a flop.

Kuksenkov said:
I wish it would've remained a commercial flop... At least critically it is still a flop.

80 at Meta is not a flop, so no.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Kuksenkov said:

not that i care about reviewers or scores but it got 80 on metacritic so unless you're a "90+ or it's a shit" kind of guy this game was well received.