By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - German Charts Week 1 2015: Captain Toad at #1

tak13 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
tak13 said:
Back in late october,I said that this game should do better in europe seeing its perfomance on France's,Germany's,Spain's and even the UK's...amazon sites

going by performance

looks like it did 25k +

CELBRATION!Now,I m looking forward to france's sales chart!It must done similarly good and it must debuted 1st there too!

Dear officer does this mean that we will see a hardware boost in the first week of 2015 for wii u in Europe?:P

no but we should see a 50k or more first week for toad in EU

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Any chance people can stop putting these charts under Nintendo discussion?

Anyway playstation domination as always in Germany. Great to see and also good to see ninty doing good when you combine their consoles

Thread moved to Sales Discussion. Pretty interesting stuff!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Thread moved to Sales Discussion. Pretty interesting stuff!

thank you ^_^

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

How the heck is this game outselling games like.bayonetta,assassins creed and sonic. Am i missing something

Around the Network
Nogamez said:
How the heck is this game outselling games like.bayonetta,assassins creed and sonic. Am i missing something

Because is awesome, super-cute, cheap and the perfect Xmas gift for a kid. Very good game, it deserves it!

Nogamez said:

It's a very good game at a budget price, we should be happy it's selling wel

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Are my eyes deceiving me or are there 2 wii u games in top 10?

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Well, when i walked around town on the 2. (the release date), i had trouble finding a copy. In the end, i got just one (wanted to buy 2 for me and my brother). I thought that they just ordered next to no copies at all but that is a surprise. Seems like they were sold out here.

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Are my eyes deceiving me or are there 2 wii u games in top 10?

There are!The second one is smash and at 7th,WOW!