By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fox McCloud vs Ratchet - Who is the better space hero?

Who is the better space hero?

Fox McCloud 288 45.14%

Ratchet 301 47.18%

See results! 49 7.68%

Total:638

Ratchet. R&C 3 and a crack in time are amazing so this was an easy choice.

Around the Network

Holy crap, this is the closest poll I've ever seen! Could go either way, and I enjoy both series so either way is good with me. I chose Star Fox because that's the games I personally enjoy more.

The only correct answer is Ratchet. Because he's awesome, and he has a robot backpack thing.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Starfox, he comes across so cool. very good comparison though. ratchet does have more games though, but star fox 64, star fox adventures and assault are all great to me.

Master chief>Samus>Fox > ratchet

Around the Network

Fox, because... Reasons.

I've played the 3 Ratchet and Clank games on the PS2, and I've just played Star Fox 64. I'll go with Fox, his design is far more appealing and the Ratchet games seem to have been losing quality progressively since the first one, although, I played a demo of the first on the PS3 and enjoyed that one, so I dunno.

I'm now filled with determination.

I'm pretty familiar with both characters and am a fan of both franchises and I'd say that Rachet is the better character and has the better series.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

In a gunfight Rachet would win, but in a dog fight Fox would murder his whole group. If we're saying who is the better space hero its definitely Fox.

Woops, I became the tie breaker XD.

edit: nevermind . . .

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid