By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Wars: Force Unleashed Wii is a port

from the PS2. When will developers build their multiplatform games off of Wii tech?

Link: http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=753

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Grr. Well I'll probably get it if it gets good reviews.

This is a DEFINITE Ps3 buy, the new technology is present thats the main reason + online as well..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I don't know, but I have been hoping that it was going to be built up from the wii hardware... I guess we don't get that with this game... :(

Man. Not that I have anything against the PS2, but it'll be good to see it die so that developers will finally have to start making original software, instead of shoveling out crappy PS2 ports.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I agree. They should stop porting last gen games to the current gen. PS2 =/= Wii in terms of what it offers. The Wii is at least 5-6x more powerful than the PS2 in raw power. It sickens me to no end on this...

darthdevidem01 said:
This is a DEFINITE Ps3 buy, the new technology is present thats the main reason + online as well..

Only the Wii version has any form of multiplayer.

I don't care about this--you know it will be at elast somewhat graphically updated, and the Wii-mote controls seem to be spot-on.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

If the controls are amazing enough, it won't be a big deal.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

@thekitchensink: I haven't researched this game in a while, but the wii-mote controls are spot-on? That is good news indeed!

God damn 3rd parties. When will they figure out that they will be rich if they put effort into the Wii games. Its not even that hard to develop for.