By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Devil’s Third For Wii U is “Just About Done”, Says Developer

spemanig said:
Give me proof that the game is not still shit, and I'll allow myself to get excited about this.

Give me proof this game is shit.......

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Give me proof that the game is not still shit, and I'll allow myself to get excited about this.

You know who is excited for this? Danny Bilson, the former THQ exec who launched the project and came freely on his own time and dime to talk about Devils Third at E3.

You know what other stuff he's been excited about in the recently?

-Evolve

-Saints Row

-South Park : Stick of Truth

-Gullermo Del Toro working on games  (Bilson wants to Del Tor to continue working on Insane, Del Toro is currently working with the legendary Kojima of Metal Gear fame)

Additionally, maybe you should consider they actually refined the gameplay BEFORE the graphics and that we'll see substantial improvements in the final build of the game. 

I don't think Bilson is an idiot. I don't think Nintendo's SPD division is full of idiots. This game is the real deal.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Its not really a game that I'd play, and it will just and it will just end up selling terribly on the Wii U unfortunately.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

My expectations are rather low for this.

Pixel Art can be fun.

zorg1000 said:

...The shitty gameplay they showed at E3, obviously.

Around the Network

I really want to play this game, not day one tho.

I think it looks fine, even graphics are ok if the game runs at 60fps, I´m already hyped about the online possibilities, it can really be a good game, and Wii U needs variety so is perfect for that.

I actually lost interest when they showed off the bald tattoo guy. I'm worried that the grindhouse feel from the early footage is gone.

spemanig said:
zorg1000 said:

...The shitty gameplay they showed at E3, obviously.

And what exactly was shitty about it? It didn't look amazing by any means but u seem to be exaggerating quite a bit.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

They need to show us this new and improved build they keep talking about