axumblade said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Some games I would love to see place higher next year:

Beyond Good & Evil (484)
Psychonauts (367)
Ico (310)

You're not going to let me drop it a few places live that down, are you? :( 

Around the Network

I've gotten a few questions on how other games performed points/votes wise, so I've put in the complete listing of all 500 games under the starting banner.

(or just click here.)

Smeags said:

I've gotten a few questions on how other games performed points/votes wise, so I've put in the complete listing of all 500 games under the starting banner.

(or just click here.)

Thanks for that! You're the gift that keeps on giving.

Signature goes here!

Shenmue and ICO ranking much lower than I hoped but not a bad list overall. Efforts appreciated Darth Smeags!

S.Peelman said:
Ka-pi96 said:
outlawauron said:

Zelda U will be there if it launches. Xenoblade X may also crack top 10, top 20 guaranteed.

Uncharted 4 has a decent chance of doing it as well (considering Uncharted 2 is there).

Hopefully they'll both release soon enough to be eligable next year. Smeags doesn't allow games released after a certain date. Would be a shame if we wouldn't see both those games, which I'm sure will definitely be good enough to be features fairly high in this list, until 2016 .

Oh yeah that's true. I think the cut off was October this time. I could see at least one of 2015s big games being a November release so not eligible.

Around the Network

Great list.

Ka-pi96 said:
S.Peelman said:

Hopefully they'll both release soon enough to be eligable next year. Smeags doesn't allow games released after a certain date. Would be a shame if we wouldn't see both those games, which I'm sure will definitely be good enough to be features fairly high in this list, until 2016 .

Oh yeah that's true. I think the cut off was October this time. I could see at least one of 2015s big games being a November release so not eligible.

Considering the last 3 years Nintendo have released one of their biggest titles each November (NSMBU, SM3DW and SSBU), I think it's almost a surefire bet that LoZ U is going to hit around November.  

Wow, Smeags. Great work on this yet again. I don't know how you do it year after year.

NNID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
3DS - Currently Gaming Like It's 2011 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Master Quest
PC - Currently Gaming Like It's 2012 - Borderlands 2
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

Veknoid_Outcast said:

The bad:

Perfect Dark dropped out of the top 100

Sad for my favorite FPS.  But looking at the past years, 117 is not out of the ordinary.  It was a low as 140 one year.

It is almost criminal how far away it is from GoldenEye.

NNID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
3DS - Currently Gaming Like It's 2011 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Master Quest
PC - Currently Gaming Like It's 2012 - Borderlands 2
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

theRepublic said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

The bad:

Perfect Dark dropped out of the top 100

Sad for my favorite FPS.  But looking at the past years, 117 is not out of the ordinary.  It was a low as 140 one year.

It is almost criminal how far away it is from GoldenEye.

Agreed. I don't get why GoldenEye is so much more popular. IMO Perfect Dark did everything better, especially when it comes to multiplayer. GoldenEye was boring in comparison to Perfect Dark there.