By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking December 29 2014 - January 04 2015

Yeah Star Nova! :)

Around the Network

...What exactly is Tetsuya anyway. Because it seems to hold as much relevance as Amazon does here.

outlawauron said:

Likely has more do with it being discounted vs. legs.

But that's none of my business...

I'm unsure which game you're saying is discounted.  Smash isn't.  I don't think Gundam Breaker is either.

Nova?  Yeah, I agree, it most likely is.  I never said otherwise.  It's still cool to see it back :P

spemanig said:
...What exactly is Tetsuya anyway. Because it seems to hold as much relevance as Amazon does here.

A chain of stores in Japan.

Sure, it's not 100% relevant.  It's a good enough early indication for people who like to discuss sales, anyway.

Kresnik said:
outlawauron said:

Likely has more do with it being discounted vs. legs.

But that's none of my business...

I'm unsure which game you're saying is discounted.  Smash isn't.  I don't think Gundam Breaker is either.

Nova?  Yeah, I agree, it most likely is.  I never said otherwise.  It's still cool to see it back :P

spemanig said:

A chain of stores in Japan.

Sure, it's not 100% relevant.  It's a good enough early indication for people who like to discuss sales, anyway.

Meant to bold Nova in your post. That's what I was referring to. Below 5000 yen on Amazon.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

zippy said:
Hopefully that Mario Kart 8 jump is Wii U bundle related?

There were new shipments as hiska-kun said on neogaf!However,I don't know if this answers to your question!:P

Around the Network

3DS Is Killing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good way to end 2014!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Smash bros domination!Weekly a close battle between the two versions,neck to neck,2nd and 3rd thats thrilling!
Smash u has really long sexy legs that I hope it to retain them,as for the 3ds version the legs are a given!

guess smash will get pass 500k soon
so only a little doomed right!?
RIGHT!?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3