By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking December 29 2014 - January 04 2015

Standalone Mario Kart 8 is back! O_o. Wonder what the numbers will be with the bundle combined.

Smash Bros. Wii U still a bomb....maybe a smaller bomb.

Around the Network

Hooray for Smash and MK8! They both deserve to sell well!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Nice Wii U sales boost.
Very nice to see Animal Crossing again.

LOL at Derby Stallion Gold, get up there!

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Nobody can stop the mighty JIBANYAN!!!!

Hard to say something about HW sales because we still don't have the sales of Dec 28 Week 

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

Hopefully that Mario Kart 8 jump is Wii U bundle related?

Cool to see Phantasy Star Nova is back. Interesting that Gundam Breaker Vita > Gundam Breaker PS3 too, for a second week. I wonder if there's a future for this series - FW sales were underwhelming but holidays seem to have helped it.

Smash is doing extremely well.

Isn't that the traditional Sony week? Ninty stuff seems eerily dominating :/

PSNova bump is good tho, as well as Shining R rise.

ryuzaki57 said:
Isn't that the traditional Sony week? Ninty stuff seems eerily dominating :/

PSNova bump is good tho, as well as Shining R rise.

Sony hardware & software normally rises as a % more than Nintendo hardware and software, but Nintendo stuff is normally already selling a lot better anyway.

Kresnik said:
Cool to see Phantasy Star Nova is back. Interesting that Gundam Breaker Vita > Gundam Breaker PS3 too, for a second week. I wonder if there's a future for this series - FW sales were underwhelming but holidays seem to have helped it.

Smash is doing extremely well.

Likely has more do with it being discounted vs. legs.

But that's none of my business...

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.