By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amiibo universe game, what would you like to see.

i would love to see a Nintendo Universe Turn based RPG, where you can form a party of amiibos to complete a journey/quest in a classic JRPG style.

EDIT: wanted to add that i am imagining the world being similar to the world in the old DIC cartoon Captain N: The Game Master.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
zippy said:
Maybe something like Nintendoland but with amiibos and more fleshed out games

Does that mean each character gets their own segment? rather than have all the characters intergrated. I imagine that would prompt more people to buy multiple Amiibos.

Well, I was thinking that the game itself would be "Free to play" and buying blah amiibo would unlock the game "franchise" and for the amiibos that no one cares about such as wii fit trainer, those can be "wildcards" that let u choose whatever franchise u want to play

Heey that's actually a pretty decent idea. It's a shame that probably no one at Nintendo will ever read this, but if they did I'm sure that it'd be something they would at least discuss as a possible option.

Yes this would be amazing. I was thinking about another thing too. Putting characters in games from other character's franchises. Like Samus in Mario levels or Link in a 2D metroid type game, etc.

Kemsus said:

i would love to see a Nintendo Universe Turn based RPG, where you can form a party of amiibos to complete a journey/quest in a classic JRPG style.

EDIT: wanted to add that i am imagining the world being similar to the world in the old DIC cartoon Captain N: The Game Master.

I'd love to see a Nintendo SRPG based around amiibos that would be cool.

Have the Amiibo figures tie in with a new line of Smash games. Super Smash RPG, Super Smash Kart. Buy it for $59.99 or with 2 figure bundle for $74.99.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I was thinking they should've done that this year and saved Smash for a time where a drought was gonna happen

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

You would be shocked at how many people in my family have asked me if Nintendo has a game similar to Disney Infinity and/or Skylanders. They all said that they saw the Nintendo Amiibos but no game to use them on.

Smart move would be to make a F2P online/offline adventure game on mobile, WiiU & 3DS and have characters unlocked via Amiibo purchases. Of course these game would require some form of power portal (except WiiU), so they could easily sell starter bundles too.

The current use of them (CPU controlled Smash character) isn't a well thought out use. It will grow old quickly. It needs more. They need their own game designed just for them.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

DarkRPGamer007 said:
I was thinking they should've done that this year and saved Smash for a time where a drought was gonna happen

They could have just released Smash Bros. as a F2P with each character unlocked via Amiibo purchase. Of course it would at least require a free character or two. They could have used Luigi and someone else, just to people could give the game a try. For 3DS you would use a code that came along with the figurine, similar to what Disney Infinity characters come with so you could use them on PC version of the game, which is also F2P.

As you play your character gains EXP that allow them to unlock special abilities and higher stats. Of course to counteract this you would have multiple gaming modes for those who wish to allow upgrades and for those to wish to not allow any upgrades, that way the fights could be fair.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

What if the story mode were removed from ssb4 and kept aside for this amiibo title.