By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Leo-j's Announcements

I'm so glad that leo-j is back.

Around the Network

Whether you're zackblue or not, you have my respect with either acount if you make a fair and balanced statement about the consoles and their games once every while.

All I have to say is don't become a sell out just so can push for a 1% chance at being a mod.

I want the gansta, Sony-loving Leo-j.

You don't have to be a mod to be a good member.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

konnichiwa said:
Wow what's next,

Wiiforever: I am in fact ioi moehaha?,

Well you better didn't had said that you were zackblue because he had more chances to beome one=p.

You had to say that you were in fact Zackblue when Zackblue is a mod..

No point at all, ioi knew I was zackblue since I registered on vgchartz with that name, as revealed by twesterm. You guys with double accounts think you can get away with it, but you cant he knows who you guys are.

mM

Why would ANYONE (especially someone like leo-j) want to be a mod is beyond me.

It just brings you lots of responsibilities and well leo-j would never be able to come through as a good mod.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:
Wow, leo-j and zackblue are the same person? Talk about a surprise. Some people knew about this since about half a year.

That would be quite an accomplishment since zackblue hasn't even been registered for half a year (as of this post).

zackblue registered on September 8th. A week later I received a PM titled "conspiracy theory" raising the question if leo-j and zackblue are the same person.

I would say the timeframe September 15th - March 5th can be classified as being "about half a year".

If you ignore the whole 9/15-3/5 <> 1/2 year then yes.

leo-j said:
konnichiwa said:
Wow what's next,

Well you better didn't had said that you were zackblue because he had more chances to beome one=p.

No point at all, ioi knew I was zackblue since I registered on vgchartz with that name, as revealed by twesterm. You guys with double accounts think you can get away with it, but you cant he knows who you guys are.
you should have used another email account ....

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

sad story....now,

what's next?

rope, needle or pills?

leo-j said:
konnichiwa said:
Wow what's next,

Ha!  he didn't found out my one!!

well welcome back (sort of) leo-j.