By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Leo-j's Announcements

twesterm said:
leo-j said:
kenzomatic said:
leo-j said:

Like I stated before, I never created another account, and I already know why wiiforever got banned.

So when you said this not 5 minutes ago.......

I never created an account while I was banned, zackblue came into the site way before I was banned.

Yeah, that's about the only reason I didn't have a huge problem with it (and did let other people know just in case they might have a problem with it). As far as I knew until I accidentally found out they were two completely different users with different posting styles. If zackblue had started acting like Leo-j I would have stepped in, but otherwise I wasn't too worried.

And I'm glad you picked Leo-j to stick with, zackblue annoyed the piss out of me.

Say what?

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:
leo-j said:
kenzomatic said:
leo-j said:

Like I stated before, I never created another account, and I already know why wiiforever got banned.

I never created an account while I was banned, zackblue came into the site way before I was banned.

Yeah, that's about the only reason I didn't have a huge problem with it (and did let other people know just in case they might have a problem with it). As far as I knew until I accidentally found out they were two completely different users with different posting styles. If zackblue had started acting like Leo-j I would have stepped in, but otherwise I wasn't too worried.

And I'm glad you picked Leo-j to stick with, zackblue annoyed the piss out of me.

Say what?

He thinks Im some pshyco with 2 personalities.

mM

Now I'm really confused.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

... you shouldn't have created this thread. This whole alter ego revelation thing, it actually does more harm than good to you.

You wanting to become a mod is like going to an office throwing a fit, calling everyone an idiot, knocking papers on the floor, and getting kicked out only to come back the next day and say "I've calmed down will you hire me."

Edit: continued "Oh and by the way I posed as someone else to gain access to your building but don't worry I did that months before you kicked me out."

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

@magnific0

I really dont care, theres really no point in hiding it since twesterm knew I was zackblue, it was the end of any chance for me to make modship.

There is not a chance that will happen, but oh well. Atleast its a good way to come back from a 1 month ban.

mM

Wow what's next,

Wiiforever: I am in fact ioi moehaha?,

Well you better didn't had said that you were zackblue because he had more chances to beome one=p.

You had to say that you were in fact Zackblue when Zackblue is a mod..

what did you expect from this revelation. I know you are 15, but come on, no good can come from revealing you had created another user.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
leo-j said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:
leo-j said:
kenzomatic said:
leo-j said:

Say what?

He thinks Im some pshyco with 2 personalities.

Not that, just zackblue just annoyed me with his "I will do anything to become a mod" :-p

So... This opens a lot of questions.
Does Zackblue get banned, or does leo-j get banned?
Do we even have proof that leo-j is zackblue?
Does this mean I could claim makingmusic is my subaccount when he's offline
so I can get him permanently banned?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?