By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US January monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussions

Protendo said:
Target always seems to have the best Xbox deals. Has anyone else noticed this? Even know you get an additional free game on top of the 2 free games everyone is giving away. I wonder why they only seem to do that for Xbox One.

I still stand by my statement that Best Buy's ranking is useless.

Well, it's still a mystery of whether the X1 is outselling the PS4 in Target and Best Buy. Both retailers are selling two PS4 SKUs. While both of them are behind the X1, they're very close.

Around the Network
TheObserver said:
PS4 GTAV+TLOU bundle also in top 100.

It's being hovering in the ~80-110 range roughly the whole month.

TheObserver said:
PS4 GTAV+TLOU bundle also in top 100.

Is that the official one or is that 3rd parties selling at an inflated price?

If sony really have a battlefield hardline advertising deal then x1 is fucked for this quarter. The witcher 3 is running better on pc and ps4 too which damages the deal they have for that game. Xbox is pushing evolve hard so that's it's only only hope.

DD_Bwest said:
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Console/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=zg_bs_videogames_9?tag=viglink20241-20

NEW AMAZON BUNDLE - ps4 + dying light + tlou = 429

Ouch, really difficult time for X1.

You are so lucky americans

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Protendo said:

binary solo said:

9And 100% GC owners bought Wii, probably, and they will also almost all buy Wii U

Cool story bro.  So what your saying is the size of this userbase is insignificant, or Wii-U is going to have an amazing comeback?

An amazing comeback? I suppose at this point WIi U making it to low 20 millions will be an amazing comeback.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Protendo said:
Target always seems to have the best Xbox deals. Has anyone else noticed this? Even know you get an additional free game on top of the 2 free games everyone is giving away. I wonder why they only seem to do that for Xbox One.

I still stand by my statement that Best Buy's ranking is useless.

It's because they are having trouble selling XboxOne units.Every time I go to Target they have tons of X1s.

150 dollar Premium edition of The Order 1886 jumped to #76

Did you guys noticed that PS3 is on amazon top 100?

Will PS3 win january NPD?

OttoniBastos said:
Did you guys noticed that PS3 is on amazon top 100?

Will PS3 win january NPD?

Yes, I noticed it and it's happening maybe since a couple of weeks. Since the ~$30 price cut ($220 instead of $250) for the 500GB SKU.

Maybe it's a way to sell all consoles before the Cell 20nm & RSX 22 nm inevitable shrink? (Playstation Now already runs with 20nm & 22nm PS3 hardware so the technology is ready).