By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

He already admitted he is zackblue.

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
superchunk said:
hey leo-j, welcome back. What was your alias over the last 90 days or so.

haha fess up! what was it?

ROFL!!

Dude your joking right?

mM

hello im here too

^_^

Somebody just ban him another 43 days, and zackblue too... I knew it, there was too much support for leo coming from zack... or they are lovers or they are the same person... or both...

:P

So, again, two accounts, only to become a mod, and now is kinda impossible to become a mod due to your two accounts... lol...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I remember my very first post here...I basically replied to your post where you said Goku would be a better choice than Mega Man.

And I'm still wondering how an anime character is a better choice than a NES classic for Brawl?!

Around the Network
Roflinator said:
I remember my very first post here...I basically replied to your post where you said Goku would be a better choice than Mega Man.

And I'm still wondering how an anime character is a better choice than a NES classic for Brawl?!

Zero would be a better choice than Megaman. A Megaman Zero game has never been on anything that's not Nintendo.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Roflinator said:

Zero would be a better choice than Megaman. A Megaman Zero game has never been on anything that's not Nintendo.

Better than Goku I suppose. But I disagree with you strongly. (Plus almost every Mega Man game from the classic series has been on Nintendo, I'm also including the MMAC games) Mega Man classic deserved it more because he was an icon on Nintendo.

Zero series never felt like Mega Man to me to be honest, even if it's a great series. Hell, I'd feel cheated if they picked Zero over Mega Man of any kind. The whole franchise is called "Mega Man" not "Zero".

[sarcasm]We might as well just include Knuckles over Sonic just because "he's a fighter type character" >_> [/sarcasm]

Roflinator said:

Better than Goku I suppose. But I disagree with you strongly. (Plus almost every Mega Man game from the classic series has been on Nintendo, I'm also including the MMAC games) Mega Man classic deserved it more because he was an icon on Nintendo. Zero series never felt like Mega Man to me to be honest, even if it's a great series.

But Zero's a more popular character, and he's stronger than X. Plus, his moves would be a better fit for the game.

Zero has developed a large arsenal of moves. I'd love to see that in Brawl. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

How about BOTH classic Megaman and Zero? :P

Even though that may whore out the 3rd party franchise.

edit: Shame Inafune didn't call Nintendo to have either of them happening. 

Nice we just went from,

OMG LEO IS BACK!!! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!

To,

GOKU VS MEGAMAN!

mM