By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow, leo-j's back.

Welcome.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
PooperScooper said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Heh, this makes up for the loss of Gamer Girl! =)

shes still around.

4D Gamer III lacks lacks what made her cool as Gamer Girl. It's worthless if she can't be herself.

The classic "Sony lost 10 years worth of profit because of the Ps3" line gave her away to me.

She calls Sony fans bitter and her sig... It's more obvious than me being grandmaster.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
PooperScooper said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
PooperScooper said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

shes still around.

4D Gamer III lacks lacks what made her cool as Gamer Girl. It's worthless if she can't be herself.

The classic "Sony lost 10 years worth of profit because of the Ps3" line gave her away to me.

She calls Sony fans bitter and her sig... It's more obvious than me being grandmaster.

Your an idiot.. lol

mM

"What, you don't know how to touch a woman? Down on your fuckin' knees! Don't be afraid of the pussy, just eat it! Get it wet so can you stick your dick in it."

- Gianna Michaels

riotoftheblooc your signature is pretty wack imo

rofl

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:

"What, you don't know how to touch a woman? Down on your fuckin' knees! Don't be afraid of the pussy, just eat it! Get it wet so can you stick your dick in it."

- Gianna Michaels

riot your signature is pretty wack imo

rofl

Wow I did not even notice that. that is wack lol

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
PooperScooper said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
PooperScooper said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

shes still around.

At least it's an improvement over Onimusha.  Gballzack is still the best incarnation though.

weezy said:

- Gianna Michaels

rofl

That's because you probably don't get it.

It's more for my personal amusement. I really don't care what anyone else thinks about it. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Leo-j has returned... oh dear...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
kenzomatic said:
weezy said:

- Gianna Michaels

rofl

Wow I did not even notice that. that is wack lol

Oh man, I can't stop laughing XD
Oh hey Leo-j your back!
welcome!
Funny if the mods consider your thread spam then ban you right away like they did Wiiforever.
Thats right, be scared

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Wiiforever? I remember you guys thought I was him, to clear that out, I never created another account while I was banned, so naw I wasnt him.

Also feel free to ask any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

mM