By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wuv Gianna Michaels <3 Oh yeah, welcome back, Leo-j

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Wiiforever? I remember you guys thought I was him, to clear that out, I never created another account while I was banned, so naw I wasnt him.

Also feel free to ask any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

OK

There are 4 women who want to cross a bridge. They all begin on the same side. You have 17 minutes to get all of them across to the other side. It is night. There is one flashlight. A maximum of two people can cross at one time. Any party who crosses, either 1 or 2 people, must have the flashlight with them. The flashlight must be walked back and forth, it cannot be thrown, etc. Each woman walks at a different speed. A pair must walk together at the rate of the slower woman's pace.

Woman 1: 1 minute to cross
Woman 2: 2 minutes to cross
Woman 3: 5 minutes to cross
Woman 4: 10 minutes to cross

For example if Woman 1 and Woman 4 walk across first, 10 minutes have elapsed when they get to the other side of the bridge. If Woman 4 then returns with the flashlight, a total of 20 minutes have passed and you have failed the mission. What is the order required to get all women across in 17 minutes? Now, what's the other way?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
leo-j said:
Wiiforever? I remember you guys thought I was him, to clear that out, I never created another account while I was banned, so naw I wasnt him.

Defensive much? Don't worry I'm not accusing you.
And it was suppose to be a lighthearted tease.

read Wiiforever's thread
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=17414

^_^
He got banned for throwing a welcome thread for himself, something you just similarly did, just so you know.
yes, be scared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

kenzomatic said:

OK

There are 4 women who want to cross a bridge. They all begin on the same side. You have 17 minutes to get all of them across to the other side. It is night. There is one flashlight. A maximum of two people can cross at one time. Any party who crosses, either 1 or 2 people, must have the flashlight with them. The flashlight must be walked back and forth, it cannot be thrown, etc. Each woman walks at a different speed. A pair must walk together at the rate of the slower woman's pace.

Woman 1: 1 minute to cross
Woman 2: 2 minutes to cross
Woman 3: 5 minutes to cross
Woman 4: 10 minutes to cross

For example if Woman 1 and Woman 4 walk across first, 10 minutes have elapsed when they get to the other side of the bridge. If Woman 4 then returns with the flashlight, a total of 20 minutes have passed and you have failed the mission.

What is the order required to get all women across in 17 minutes? Now, what's the other way?

GET THE F*CK OVER HERE!!!

3 hours longer.

^ That has to be the easiest riddle I have ever read.

OT: Welcome back leo-j! Soriku's been MIA for a week now, so you have a chance to catch up in posts. :P

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
leo-j said:

read Wiiforever's thread

^_^
He got banned for throwing a welcome thread for himself, something you just similarly did, just so you know.
yes, be scared.

Like I stated before, I never created another account, and I already know why wiiforever got banned.

mM

Leo-j

What do you think of GGE/Gballzack gettinig banned?

leo-j said:
iclim4 said:

read Wiiforever's thread

^_^
yes, be scared.

Like I stated before, I never created another account, and I already know why wiiforever got banned.

Like I've stated before, i'm not accusing you -_-

What is up with you?
You seem to think that im trying to link you and Wiiforever together? well *beep* Wrong.
I'm just letting you know that making welcome threads about yourself is now considered spamming, and I would think, a bannable offense.
Which is why im lightheartedly teasing you to be worried that you made a "welcome thread"

way to ruin the mood leo-j, you don't have to act so paranoid T_T ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

bump.

I want leo to answer my question.

DMeisterJ said:
bump.

I want leo to answer my question.

Did you seriously just bump a thread for an answer to a question 5 minutes afer asking it?