By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your predictions for 2015?

slab_of_bacon said:
Chris Hu said:
Aphelion said:

PS4 will dominate 2015 much more so then 2014 will sale +20m
X1 will struggle in weekly sales near wiiu levels
GT7 will release to highest selling fw numbers ever for GT
Froza6 will be awesome but will get over shadowed and fall sales wise do to over saturation.
Halo 5 will be huge fw then taper of to become lowest selling halo bar Og HAlo.
Cod will fall ever more this year.
Gears will be shown, collection will do gangbusters sales surpassing HAlomcc.
FF15 will surprise quality and sales wise, MGS will some what dissapoint.
DQ and Monster hunter on PS4.  

As long as Forza 6 will have a fair amount of more content then 5 it will easily sell more copies the only thing that could hurt its sales somewhat is if Project Cars gets stellar reviews but that game will be pretty short on content when it comes to the career mode since it doesn't have a lot of cars it will have a lot of tracks though.

At first I laughed because it's probable that they will release another Forza.  I was an avid member of the Forza community for years and these quick releases are a bad idea.  I say this because not everyone is done playing the previous version and so why push a hotlap to its maximum?  How many of one's friends will pay that annual $60 dollars?  How much better can you make the core which can't be achieved through updates and DLC?  Anyways, I stopped at Forza 4 and not being an Xbox One owner I haven't purchased any others.  If Project CARS has the good physics they promised, Forza will be in trouble.  As a Wii U owner, I can't wait to find out just how good it will be.  

Prediction:

Project CARS, per console, will outsell any Forza sequel.  

I don't know I'm thinking that Project CARS will get boring pretty quickly since it barely has over 100 cars plus its missing too many manufacturers to seriously compete against Forza or GT sales wise.  No Toyota's, No Chevy's, No Mazda, No Alfa Rome, No Lancia, No Honda, No Lamborghini, No Peugeot etc. etc. and the one car that made me somewhat intrested in the game the 1940 BMW 328 got replaced by a BMW that already has been in a ton of other racing games the 2002 Turbo.

Around the Network
slab_of_bacon said:
Chris Hu said:
Aphelion said:

PS4 will dominate 2015 much more so then 2014 will sale +20m
X1 will struggle in weekly sales near wiiu levels
GT7 will release to highest selling fw numbers ever for GT
Froza6 will be awesome but will get over shadowed and fall sales wise do to over saturation.
Halo 5 will be huge fw then taper of to become lowest selling halo bar Og HAlo.
Cod will fall ever more this year.
Gears will be shown, collection will do gangbusters sales surpassing HAlomcc.
FF15 will surprise quality and sales wise, MGS will some what dissapoint.
DQ and Monster hunter on PS4.  

As long as Forza 6 will have a fair amount of more content then 5 it will easily sell more copies the only thing that could hurt its sales somewhat is if Project Cars gets stellar reviews but that game will be pretty short on content when it comes to the career mode since it doesn't have a lot of cars it will have a lot of tracks though.

At first I laughed because it's probable that they will release another Forza.  I was an avid member of the Forza community for years and these quick releases are a bad idea.  I say this because not everyone is done playing the previous version and so why push a hotlap to its maximum?  How many of one's friends will pay that annual $60 dollars?  How much better can you make the core which can't be achieved through updates and DLC?  Anyways, I stopped at Forza 4 and not being an Xbox One owner I haven't purchased any others.  If Project CARS has the good physics they promised, Forza will be in trouble.  As a Wii U owner, I can't wait to find out just how good it will be.  

Prediction:

Project CARS, per console, will outsell any Forza sequel.  

Also Forza always had a two year development cycle so that is nothing new and you can't trow in Horzion because that is a spin off and not a direct spin off since most of the work is done by a different developer Turn 10 only had a supporting role in the Horizon franchise and less so with the second game where Playground Games did more of the work then they did with the first game.