By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I Woke up in 2015 & had a feeling: PS4 to have 70% M.S. in 2015

Tagged games:

Do you agree?

Yes, totaly fair with all things considered! 54 46.96%

No, you're either insane or drunk! 61 53.04%

Total:115

It will the competition is weak and China will sale millions of PS4.

PS4 dominating through the great China dragon!!!

Around the Network
fluky-nintendy said:
fory77 said:

Yet another crazy-looking Sony prediction to add to my sig.

I doubt it will happen. 61% M.S. at best.

Yay now I'll be exposed :(

>:D This will teach you not to make crazy predictions! *flies away, forgetting the fact that he made a prediction saying that the Wii U will outsell the XBOne by Q3 2015*

70% is way too much. They can acheive 60% if they are lucky and 50% very probable. I am unsure however if the PS4 can continue selling as much consoles in the next years as they did this year, I fear some little slowdown might happen (don't ask me why, it's just a feeling I got).

The main question mark for me atm is how well will the Xbone sell after it's price is reset to normal in the US. If they plummet too far (and don't recover soon) then maybe the PS4 actually has a spot on achieving some high percentages but otherwise it will probably stay around 50-60%

I think it's possible with a price cut, or a temporary one bundled with the right game, it may hit 70 (or 67-69ish) then get sustained there prior to halo release.

I can't see that ever happening. That's approaching PS2 levels of domination (77%~). I can see 50% happening, 55% - 60% if some crazy shit happens, but that's about it. A sound victory, but not quite the throat slitting you're talking about here :p

Around the Network

I thought that this was some type of joke thread. Then i read the comments and realized that a few people agree.

I guess I will just say no... Not going to happen.

It is near the end of the end....

Anything is possible!!!!!!!!

70% is too high.

WiiU + XOne will combine for some ~33m

PS4 will probably be in the 33-35m range.

So about a 50-52% market share sounds reasonable.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

That would be very sad for the gaming industry.

So you woke up, and had a feeling that PS4 was selling well.

Got it.