By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Price To Go Back Up. Last Chance for $350 - Microsoft

LINK

$399 as of January 4th is happening.

Around the Network

Games might be taken out, but the price wont go back up I think...

I see it but I just can't believe MS is going to raise the price back up... If they do they are hurting themselves... They just can't compete at the same price as the PS4...

What's so hard to understand! The price is going back to $399 after the Holidays. That's it. Microsoft is done losing money.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

It will probably just go to $379... that way.. they didnt lie.. lol

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

Around the Network

and they doubted me!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

I still don't believe it. They're doing this to get a spurt in sales for people to rush to "get it while it's cheap". We'll get a end of year sales announcement, they'll say "this was thanks to the $350 price point. This price resonated with fans, so we'll continue it to make our loyal customers happy" or some other PR stuff. They know they were getting smoked at $400. To all the people saying "just because Xbone isn't outselling PS4 doesn't mean it's not doing well. It's doing great! PS4 is just doing better."......ok, if XBone was doing "great" all this time, why was Kinect dropped, the price dropped to $350 for the holidays, and then $330 for BF (people were saying that recent PS4 deals, like with the camera and a game bundled free and $350 price from Amazon, are manufacturer sponsored (instead of just being retailer specific), meaning Sony made a deal with Amazon to reimburse them for the cheap PS4s. By that same logic, MS "had something to do" with XBone being $330, as well)? That's right; to beat PS4. That's clearly Microsoft's M.O. And they know that at $400, that's not gonna happen.

Well Microsoft cant lose money for that long(it cost $401 to make a kinectless xbox one)

they lose $50 for each one sold

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Why would they raise the price back?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

If the price isn't raised as a lot of people say it won't would that constitute false advertising? Or MS will raise it to 350 to avoid problems? We know that at 400 it will be hard to move consoles even with interesting bundles.

I don't care either way, had reserved 250 to buy x360 11 games bundle and Wii 6 games bundle.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."