By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GameSpot tried to build a Pc which costs around the same as a console.

Ruler said:

they choose 30 frames because 40 frames dont look as good, its only worth 60 fps and nothing below if you want go beyond 30

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/05/understanding-frame-rate-and-its-importance

Bullshit! Many console games can't keep up solid 30 fps or 60 fps and have slowdowns... which they wouldn't have with reduced resolution or effects.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
Why do I even try -__-

There there.  Someday my lad, someday.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Game_God said:
snowdog said:
Should have taken the price of Windows 8 off the total...there aren't that many people daft enough to actually pay for the thing when torrents are available lol

I disagree with you, you have to include all the legal stuff you need to have a working system! An OS is part of it & since for gaming Linux is not very viable, Windows is the way to go, I would just say that Windows 7 is cheaper & suits perfectly gaming use.

You don't need to include legal stuff at all mate if you know what you're doing.

snowdog said:
Game_God said:
snowdog said:
Should have taken the price of Windows 8 off the total...there aren't that many people daft enough to actually pay for the thing when torrents are available lol

I disagree with you, you have to include all the legal stuff you need to have a working system! An OS is part of it & since for gaming Linux is not very viable, Windows is the way to go, I would just say that Windows 7 is cheaper & suits perfectly gaming use.

You don't need to include legal stuff at all mate if you know what you're doing.

It's hardly a good idea for mainstream websites to condone piracy is it?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.