By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hackers Explain Why They Took Down XBL And PSN, XBL Was Easier To Hack

bananaking21 said:
they are just dicks. end of story.

This

Around the Network
NavyNut said:
Nintendo was too cute to attack.

Or too worthless? XD Sorry I can't hold this one.

bananaking21 said:
they are just dicks. end of story.

This

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

All of u have too think twice who the dicks are. To play online gaming is as secure as having bars in your mobile all time.Waiting several min if not hours for playing a game,always and in anygame,to be upset by maniac trolls and pervs who want to fake boy child voices to excite grown old pervs? Add it a extra monthly fee. Servers down frequently "for mantenance" and so on and you bunch of spoiled brats want you the gov to go for a dicks that aren't just more than you actually are. Do you wanna fill a complaint in the gov offices about how you can't play your crappy games online on your console that Santa gift to you and how you can say f*** on chat for a couple of days and you want to take action on punks who only know more about computer programming that you all? Jeezz think I'm leaving this games forums ,can't get along with stupid annoying kids.

technicalgamer said:
All of u have too think twice who the dicks are. To play online gaming is as secure as having bars in your mobile all time.Waiting several min if not hours for playing a game,always and in anygame,to be upset by maniac trolls and pervs who want to fake boy child voices to excite grown old pervs? Add it a extra monthly fee. Servers down frequently "for mantenance" and so on and you bunch of spoiled brats want you the gov to go for a dicks that aren't just more than you actually are. Do you wanna fill a complaint in the gov offices about how you can't play your crappy games online on your console that Santa gift to you and how you can say f*** on chat for a couple of days and you want to take action on punks who only know more about computer programming that you all? Jeezz think I'm leaving this games forums ,can't get along with stupid annoying kids.

Hard to understand what you are trying to say, but goodbye then...

Around the Network
Gnac said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Could be Nintendo fans mad about poor sales, This is why they think their fight is justified because wouldn't they want to make Nintendo's security good too? I doubt it but would at least be more of  a reason then what they are giving.

I'm going to read this post again when I am sober. I hope it makes sense by then.

It was a failed joke, saying it's just mad Nintendo fans.