By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite game you got this holiday?

Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys.

Around the Network
atoker said:
Captain Toad

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Dragon Age: Inquisition ...

Sunset overdrive, loving it.

RenCutypoison said:
FatedReality said:
naruball said:
The Walking Dead: Season Two

Pretty cool game so far.

I was thinking about getting that on the PSN flash sale. How is it compared to season 1?

Mindblown/10

First season ending was better overall but getting both choice in s2 ending is fkin mindblow. No episode was as good as s01e02 though.

Awesome, I'll definitely being picking this up. Nice to hear there is more emphasis on choice.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
atoker said:
Captain Toad

Really, I was never a fan of the captian toad missons in 3D World. Is the game an improvement on the mini games in 3D World or is it more of the same?

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

FatedReality said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
atoker said:
Captain Toad

Really, I was never a fan of the captian toad missons in 3D World. Is the game an improvement on the mini games in 3D World or is it more of the same?

I personally love the level design

and the boss fights are cool :)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

FatedReality said:
naruball said:
The Walking Dead: Season Two

Pretty cool game so far.

I was thinking about getting that on the PSN flash sale. How is it compared to season 1?

I've only managed to play the first two episodes so far, but I'd say it's in some ways an improvement. In others, not as good. But I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who liked the first. In my opinion, the characters in the second are not as likeable as some from the first. Maybe I just need time for the to grow on me. 

Terraria.

Currently playing

IOS - Knights of the Old Republic, Monster Hunter Freedom HD and Idolmaster Festa.

Steam-NovisNoah, Uplay-Limpanot, Origins-NovisNoah, PSN-NovisNoah, NNID-NovisNoah

Bayonetta 1 & 2