By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I just bought Knack, for the trolls

TheGoldenBoy said:
vivster said:
You fool. You should've waited for it to go to PS+ like the rest of us.

I think a game needs at least 70 on metacritic to be on PS+ or it has to launch there.

One might think that Sony would be ready to bend the rules a bit for Cerny's lovechild.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Play with 2 players if you can. I found it more enjoyable that way. Not great, but fun with the nephew.

Lol

Story was wack. It was a little bit too cliche and predictable.

During gameplay, i enjoyed the "Mini Knack" sections and i also liked that it was kinda hard. 

But the fucking story, man! At one part later in the game i was like " PLEASE LORD tell me that they're arnt about to pull this cliche sh... THEY REALLY JUST PULLED THIS PRECICTABLE CLICHE SHIT"

Congrats on your purchase! You'll probably have a lot of fun with that masterpiece!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

manuel said:
So, how much was it?

$28 NZD, for comparison new release AAA 8th gen games usually start at $110-120. Knack probably woulda been $90 at launch.

I was going to wait for PSN+ but I did think with its low score it may never come.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Be sure to update with your thoughts on the game. ;)

Knack and that wonderful 14fps cinematic experience

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Game was quite good, only some puzzle elements would have made it better. But I had a lot of fun. :)

vivster said:
You fool. You should've waited for it to go to PS+ like the rest of us.

PsPlus states that they won't give games with under a 70 metascore. For the moment it's impossible that they give Knack.

binary solo said:
manuel said:
So, how much was it?

$28 NZD, for comparison new release AAA 8th gen games usually start at $110-120. Knack probably woulda been $90 at launch.

I was going to wait for PSN+ but I did think with its low score it may never come.

Wow! So, relatively cheap, but still expensive. O.O

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/